Moose website

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

I have a problem in moose.unibe.ch with Pier. After a while the links
lead to localhost instead of moose.unibe.ch.

How can this be fixed?

I have to say that we are using Apache 1.3, so there is no Apache
forwarding.

Cheers,
Doru

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Toon Verwaest <[hidden email]>
> Date: December 17, 2007 6:58:43 PM GMT+01:00
> To: Related to the development of Moose and other related tools <[hidden email]
> >
> Subject: [Moose-dev]  website
> tools <[hidden email]>
>
> Mmh... the website still seems to have that "bug" related to the
> system
> below it. If I let the site open for a few hours without touching it;
> and then try to open a link; I get redirected to "localhost:...."which
> obviously fails. And for me this kind of browsing behavior is quite
> common; since I open websites in tabs and tempt to forget about
> it :) I
> guess it has something to do with cookies expiring?
>
> cheers

www.tudorgirba.com
www.tudorgirba.com/blog

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: Moose website

Lukas Renggli-2
> How can this be fixed?

Add the following rewrite rule as the first one to the Apache config:

   RewriteRule ^/seaside/pier(.*)$ http://www.lukas-renggli.ch$1
[redirect,last]

Otherwise you can also write a custom redirect handler. There are some
inconsistencies in Seaside here.

Cheers,
Lukas

--