MooseAlgo -InformationRetrieval

1 message Options

MooseAlgo -InformationRetrieval

BriceG
Hi
I was wondering if there is some documentation available for the package Moose-Algos-InformationRetrieval or if someone ever used it?

I don’t understand how the MalLogLikelihoodRatio is working (it’s a kind of similarity metric between two sets of terms).

What I have right know is a corpus of documents with their contents and I’d like to compare a request to my corpus.

(it requires that you have executed some scripts in a playground before)

data := FileSystem workingDirectory allFiles  select:[:e| e extension = 'ph'] thenCollect:#contents.
corpus := MalCorpus new.
'Initiating corpus...' displayProgressFrom: 1 to: data size during: [ :bar|
data do:[:e|
corpus addDocument: e  with: (MalTerms fromString: e contents).
bar increment.
].
corpus removeStopwords .
].

stringRequest := 'toto tata'.
request := MalTerms fromString: stringRequest.
likelihood := MalLogLikelihoodRatio new.
likelihood setTerms1: request.

requestAnswer := Dictionary keys: data values: (data collect:[:e|
likelihood setTerms2: (corpus atDocument: e); computeAll
]).

I don’t get what are the values that I have in the variable requestAnswer.

Any hints?

Thanks guys (and girls)

Regards,

Brice Govin
PhD student in RMoD research team at INRIA Lille
Software Engineer at THALES AIR SYSTEMS Rungis
ENSTA-Bretagne ENSI2014
22 Avenue du General Leclerc 92340 BOURG-LA-REINE