MooseDay - any news?

Andrei Chis
Hi,

Will the moose day still take place?
If yes is the date fixed?

Cheers,
Andrei

Re: MooseDay - any news?

Anne Etien
Hi,

Stephane is attending ESUG. I wanted to discuss with him in order to take a decision. Currently, there are only two persons outside Lille or Douai that would like to attend the MooseDay. It is really not a lot. If it is maintained it will be on the 22nd of October. We will let you know very soon.

Regards,
Anne

Le 10 sept. 2013 à 17:39, Andrei Vasile Chis a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Will the moose day still take place?
> If yes is the date fixed?
>
> Cheers,
> Andrei

Re: MooseDay - any news?

Stephan Eggermont-3

On Sep 10, 2013, at 18:47 , Anne Etien wrote:
> Stephane is attending ESUG. I wanted to discuss with him in order to take a decision. Currently, there are only two persons outside Lille or Douai that would like to attend the MooseDay. It is really not a lot. If it is maintained it will be on the 22nd of October. We will let you know very soon.

And I'm not really sure if I will be able to make the 22th.

Stephan

Re: MooseDay - any news?

SergeStinckwich
Dear Anne,

Maybe you can send some advertisements on the french Smalltalk mailing-list.
There is some people from companies that might be interested.

I'm interested to attend a MOOSEDay event but unfortunately I'm not
available October 22nd.
I would like to organize such event in Paris at the beginning of 2014.
Is the venue for PharoConf 2014 already planned ?

Regards,

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Stephane is attending ESUG. I wanted to discuss with him in order to take a decision. Currently, there are only two persons outside Lille or Douai that would like to attend the MooseDay. It is really not a lot. If it is maintained it will be on the 22nd of October. We will let you know very soon.
>
> Regards,
> Anne
>

> Le 10 sept. 2013 à 17:39, Andrei Vasile Chis a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Will the moose day still take place?
>> If yes is the date fixed?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andrei

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay - any news?

Stéphane Ducasse

On Sep 11, 2013, at 8:26 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Anne,
>
> Maybe you can send some advertisements on the french Smalltalk mailing-list.
> There is some people from companies that might be interested.
>
> I'm interested to attend a MOOSEDay event but unfortunately I'm not
> available October 22nd.
> I would like to organize such event in Paris at the beginning of 2014.
> Is the venue for PharoConf 2014 already planned ?

We were thinking not to organize a PharoConf this year.
I would prefer to organize a workshop or sprint at paris.

Stef

> Regards,
>
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Stephane is attending ESUG. I wanted to discuss with him in order to take a decision. Currently, there are only two persons outside Lille or Douai that would like to attend the MooseDay. It is really not a lot. If it is maintained it will be on the 22nd of October. We will let you know very soon.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Anne
>>

>> Le 10 sept. 2013 à 17:39, Andrei Vasile Chis a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Will the moose day still take place?
>>> If yes is the date fixed?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Andrei

> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay - any news?

abergel
I will probably visit Lille the week before Christmas. I will not leave Lille without having done a Pharo and/or Moose sprint :-)

Alexandre

On Sep 14, 2013, at 7:32 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sep 11, 2013, at 8:26 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear Anne,
>>
>> Maybe you can send some advertisements on the french Smalltalk mailing-list.
>> There is some people from companies that might be interested.
>>
>> I'm interested to attend a MOOSEDay event but unfortunately I'm not
>> available October 22nd.
>> I would like to organize such event in Paris at the beginning of 2014.
>> Is the venue for PharoConf 2014 already planned ?
>
> We were thinking not to organize a PharoConf this year.
> I would prefer to organize a workshop or sprint at paris.
>
> Stef
>

>> Regards,
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Stephane is attending ESUG. I wanted to discuss with him in order to take a decision. Currently, there are only two persons outside Lille or Douai that would like to attend the MooseDay. It is really not a lot. If it is maintained it will be on the 22nd of October. We will let you know very soon.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Anne

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: MooseDay - any news?

Stéphane Ducasse
marcus will announce the list of official sprints we will host at Lille.
        18 of cotber
        19 of nove
        20 of nov

Stef

On Sep 14, 2013, at 7:37 PM, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I will probably visit Lille the week before Christmas. I will not leave Lille without having done a Pharo and/or Moose sprint :-)
>
> Alexandre
>

> On Sep 14, 2013, at 7:32 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 11, 2013, at 8:26 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Anne,
>>>
>>> Maybe you can send some advertisements on the french Smalltalk mailing-list.
>>> There is some people from companies that might be interested.
>>>
>>> I'm interested to attend a MOOSEDay event but unfortunately I'm not
>>> available October 22nd.
>>> I would like to organize such event in Paris at the beginning of 2014.
>>> Is the venue for PharoConf 2014 already planned ?
>>
>> We were thinking not to organize a PharoConf this year.
>> I would prefer to organize a workshop or sprint at paris.
>>
>> Stef
>>

>>> Regards,

>>> --
>>> Serge Stinckwich
>>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>>> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay - Announcement

Anne Etien
Hi,

Finally, we decided to postpone the MooseDay at Lille. I suggest to do it during Alexandre's visit (as he wisely proposed). The 19th December could be a great date. We could do some presentations on this day and organize a Moose sprint on the 20th December jointly with the official Pharo sprint that will occur on that day.
Please fill in the doodle form there http://www.doodle.com/d82xvu7ad4umqqxy to say if you will attend only the MooseDay (19th December) or also the Moose-Pharo sprint (20th December).

Please let me know also if you want to make a presentation.

Thank you in advance.
We hope to see many of you at that dates.

Anne

Le 15 sept. 2013 à 08:24, Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :

marcus will announce the list of official sprints we will host at Lille.
18 of cotber
19 of nove
20 of dec