MooseDay in Lille

Anne Etien
Hi,

I remind you that the MooseDay will take place in Lille on the 19th December and a joint Moose and Pharo sprint on the 20th. I know that some of you will come even if they don't have yet filled in the doodle (so please fill in it http://www.doodle.com/d82xvu7ad4umqqxy).

I also need to know who wants to present something on what topic in order to organize the program and diffuse it. If you plan to make a presentation, can you please send me an email rapidly?

Thanks in advance.
Anne

Re: MooseDay in Lille

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks for organizing it. Do you have a webpage that we could advertise? Otherwise, should we add one on the Moose page?

Cheers,
Doru

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I remind you that the MooseDay will take place in Lille on the 19th December and a joint Moose and Pharo sprint on the 20th. I know that some of you will come even if they don't have yet filled in the doodle (so please fill in it http://www.doodle.com/d82xvu7ad4umqqxy).

I also need to know who wants to present something on what topic in order to organize the program and diffuse it. If you plan to make a presentation, can you please send me an email rapidly?

Thanks in advance.
Anne

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: MooseDay in Lille

SergeStinckwich
Yes I agree with Doru, difficult to advertise on twitter, without an URL ;-)

Cheers,

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for organizing it. Do you have a webpage that we could advertise?
> Otherwise, should we add one on the Moose page?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I remind you that the MooseDay will take place in Lille on the 19th
>> December and a joint Moose and Pharo sprint on the 20th. I know that some of
>> you will come even if they don't have yet filled in the doodle (so please
>> fill in it http://www.doodle.com/d82xvu7ad4umqqxy).
>>
>> I also need to know who wants to present something on what topic in order
>> to organize the program and diffuse it. If you plan to make a presentation,
>> can you please send me an email rapidly?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Anne

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Lille

Anne Etien
I fully agree with you. But difficult to do a program and communicate if I don't get any proposal for a presentation ;o)

Cheers,
Anne

Le 19 nov. 2013 à 12:20, Serge Stinckwich a écrit :

> Yes I agree with Doru, difficult to advertise on twitter, without an URL ;-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Thanks for organizing it. Do you have a webpage that we could advertise?
>> Otherwise, should we add one on the Moose page?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I remind you that the MooseDay will take place in Lille on the 19th
>>> December and a joint Moose and Pharo sprint on the 20th. I know that some of
>>> you will come even if they don't have yet filled in the doodle (so please
>>> fill in it http://www.doodle.com/d82xvu7ad4umqqxy).
>>>
>>> I also need to know who wants to present something on what topic in order
>>> to organize the program and diffuse it. If you plan to make a presentation,
>>> can you please send me an email rapidly?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>> Anne

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Every thing has its own flow"

> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Lille

abergel
Here are two proposals:

Roassal: Roassal is an agile visualization engine. Roassal offers a core engine and a number of domain specific languages. This presentation will demonstrates the latest specific languages the DCC@UChile and Object Profile have been working on.

GraphET: GraphET is a DSL for modeling, drawing and animating charts. This presentation will demonstrate the language and raise some open questions.

Thanks Anne for your effort. This is very important!

Alexandre

On Nov 19, 2013, at 10:21 AM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I fully agree with you. But difficult to do a program and communicate if I don't get any proposal for a presentation ;o)
>
> Cheers,
> Anne
>
> Le 19 nov. 2013 à 12:20, Serge Stinckwich a écrit :
>
>> Yes I agree with Doru, difficult to advertise on twitter, without an URL ;-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Thanks for organizing it. Do you have a webpage that we could advertise?
>>> Otherwise, should we add one on the Moose page?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "Every thing has its own flow"

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: MooseDay in Lille

SergeStinckwich
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I remind you that the MooseDay will take place in Lille on the 19th December and a joint Moose and Pharo sprint on the 20th. I know that some of you will come even if they don't have yet filled in the doodle (so please fill in it http://www.doodle.com/d82xvu7ad4umqqxy).
>
> I also need to know who wants to present something on what topic in order to organize the program and diffuse it. If you plan to make a presentation, can you please send me an email rapidly?

Unfortunately I could not come. I have a PhD defense at Douai the same day.
One of my Vietnamese PhD student could do a short presentation about
her work on epidemiological modeling with MOOSE.
Is there some support for student mobility to attend the MooseDay ?
She is currently working in Paris.

Thank you Anne for organizing this event.
Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Lille

Anne Etien
Thanks for the proposal.
I will ask Stephane to know if ESUG can pay something or not.

Anne
Le 19 nov. 2013 à 15:06, Serge Stinckwich a écrit :

> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I remind you that the MooseDay will take place in Lille on the 19th December and a joint Moose and Pharo sprint on the 20th. I know that some of you will come even if they don't have yet filled in the doodle (so please fill in it http://www.doodle.com/d82xvu7ad4umqqxy).
>>
>> I also need to know who wants to present something on what topic in order to organize the program and diffuse it. If you plan to make a presentation, can you please send me an email rapidly?
>
> Unfortunately I could not come. I have a PhD defense at Douai the same day.
> One of my Vietnamese PhD student could do a short presentation about
> her work on epidemiological modeling with MOOSE.
> Is there some support for student mobility to attend the MooseDay ?
> She is currently working in Paris.
>
> Thank you Anne for organizing this event.
> Regards,
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Lille

abergel
> Unfortunately I could not come. I have a PhD defense at Douai the same day.
> One of my Vietnamese PhD student could do a short presentation about
> her work on epidemiological modeling with MOOSE.
> Is there some support for student mobility to attend the MooseDay ?
> She is currently working in Paris.

Hearing this would be truly fantastic.

> Thank you Anne for organizing this event.

+1

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: MooseDay in Lille

SergeStinckwich
Alex, if you are in Lille in december, maybe you could spend one day
with us in Paris ?

Regards,

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Alexandre Bergel
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Unfortunately I could not come. I have a PhD defense at Douai the same day.
>> One of my Vietnamese PhD student could do a short presentation about
>> her work on epidemiological modeling with MOOSE.
>> Is there some support for student mobility to attend the MooseDay ?
>> She is currently working in Paris.
>
> Hearing this would be truly fantastic.
>
>> Thank you Anne for organizing this event.
>
> +1
>
> Alexandre

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Lille

SergeStinckwich
Apparently she is coming back to Vietnam December 14th, so finally she
could not come.
Maybe we could organize a visit to your lab in december before she leave.

Regards,

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for the proposal.
> I will ask Stephane to know if ESUG can pay something or not.
>
> Anne
> Le 19 nov. 2013 à 15:06, Serge Stinckwich a écrit :
>
>> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I remind you that the MooseDay will take place in Lille on the 19th December and a joint Moose and Pharo sprint on the 20th. I know that some of you will come even if they don't have yet filled in the doodle (so please fill in it http://www.doodle.com/d82xvu7ad4umqqxy).
>>>
>>> I also need to know who wants to present something on what topic in order to organize the program and diffuse it. If you plan to make a presentation, can you please send me an email rapidly?
>>
>> Unfortunately I could not come. I have a PhD defense at Douai the same day.
>> One of my Vietnamese PhD student could do a short presentation about
>> her work on epidemiological modeling with MOOSE.
>> Is there some support for student mobility to attend the MooseDay ?
>> She is currently working in Paris.
>>
>> Thank you Anne for organizing this event.
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Lille

abergel
My schedule will be very very tied apparently. Let's see how it goes...

Alexandre

On Nov 19, 2013, at 11:30 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Alex, if you are in Lille in december, maybe you could spend one day
> with us in Paris ?
>
> Regards,
>
> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Alexandre Bergel
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Unfortunately I could not come. I have a PhD defense at Douai the same day.
>>> One of my Vietnamese PhD student could do a short presentation about
>>> her work on epidemiological modeling with MOOSE.
>>> Is there some support for student mobility to attend the MooseDay ?
>>> She is currently working in Paris.
>>
>> Hearing this would be truly fantastic.
>>
>>> Thank you Anne for organizing this event.
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Alexandre
>>
>> --
>> _,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
>> Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
>> ^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.

> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: MooseDay in Lille

Anne Etien
I quickly did a web page.
You can find it here http://www.lifl.fr/~etien/MooseDay.html and advertise where ever you want ;o)
Serge (can you please advertise it on the French ST community?).

wrote:

[...]

In order to get lot of presentations on different topics, I suggest, in addition to the already proposed presentations (thanks) that:
- Tommasso and Stephan do each a presentation.
- Serge and Alain come after the phD defense in Douai to assist from 15h (Stéphane can give you a lift). It will be great that both of you do a presentation.

I you accept, I would need a title and a sentence of presentation.

One other thing, Stéphane told me that eventually, we can ask money to the Moose Association and ESUG to finance the lunches and breaks. Is there money in Moose Association? What is the process?

Thanks to of all of you that already provide to come. For the others if you plan to come, please fill in the doodle.

Anne

wrote:

Hi,

I remind you that the MooseDay will take place in Lille on the 19th
December and a joint Moose and Pharo sprint on the 20th. I know that some of
you will come even if they don't have yet filled in the doodle (so please
fill in it http://www.doodle.com/d82xvu7ad4umqqxy).

I also need to know who wants to present something on what topic in order
to organize the program and diffuse it. If you plan to make a presentation,
can you please send me an email rapidly?

Thanks in advance.
Anne

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Lille

abergel
I would not worry much about presentations actually. Personally, I would enjoy very much pair programming.

Alexandre

On Nov 25, 2013, at 10:41 AM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In order to get lot of presentations on different topics, I suggest, in addition to the already proposed presentations (thanks) that:
> - Tommasso and Stephan do each a presentation.
> - Serge and Alain come after the phD defense in Douai to assist from 15h (Stéphane can give you a lift). It will be great that both of you do a presentation.
>
> I you accept, I would need a title and a sentence of presentation.
>
> One other thing, Stéphane told me that eventually, we can ask money to the Moose Association and ESUG to finance the lunches and breaks. Is there money in Moose Association? What is the process?
>
> Thanks to of all of you that already provide to come. For the others if you plan to come, please fill in the doodle.
>
> Anne
>

> Le 19 nov. 2013 à 16:24, Anne Etien a écrit :
>
>> I quickly did a web page.
>> You can find it here http://www.lifl.fr/~etien/MooseDay.html and advertise where ever you want ;o)
>> Serge (can you please advertise it on the French ST community?).
>>
>> Anne
>> Le 19 nov. 2013 à 12:20, Serge Stinckwich a écrit :
>>
>>> Yes I agree with Doru, difficult to advertise on twitter, without an URL ;-)
>>>
>>> Cheers,

>>> --
>>> Serge Stinckwich
>>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>>> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Lille

Anne Etien
There will be also the sprint to pair program…

Anne