MooseDay in Paris

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

I would like to organize a MooseDay in May or June at Pierre and Marie
Curie University:
http://upmc.fr/fr/universite/campus_et_sites/a_paris_et_en_idf/jussieu.html

UPMC Campus is located at the center of Paris.

In order to fix a day, please add in the following doodle when you
could attend the MooseDay (this day will be followed by a MOOSE/Pharo
sprint friday):

http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf

Thank you.
Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Re: MooseDay in Paris

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

apparently at the moment, only 3 people have a made a selection for the day.
I would like to select the MOOSEDay dates as soon as possible.

Please choose your favorite day here : http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf

Regards,

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Serge Stinckwich
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to organize a MooseDay in May or June at Pierre and Marie
> Curie University:
> http://upmc.fr/fr/universite/campus_et_sites/a_paris_et_en_idf/jussieu.html
>
> UPMC Campus is located at the center of Paris.
>
> In order to fix a day, please add in the following doodle when you
> could attend the MooseDay (this day will be followed by a MOOSE/Pharo
> sprint friday):
>
> http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf
>
> Thank you.
> Regards,
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: [Pharo-dev] MooseDay in Paris

Tudor Girba-2
It's great to see these events spawning. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to be able to attend because of other conferences in the same period :(

Doru

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to organize a MooseDay in May or June at Pierre and Marie
> Curie University:
> http://upmc.fr/fr/universite/campus_et_sites/a_paris_et_en_idf/jussieu.html
>
> UPMC Campus is located at the center of Paris.
>
> In order to fix a day, please add in the following doodle when you
> could attend the MooseDay (this day will be followed by a MOOSE/Pharo
> sprint friday):
>
> http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf
>
> Thank you.
> Regards,
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: [Pharo-dev] MooseDay in Paris

SergeStinckwich
Yes this is too bad if you could not come.

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Paris

abergel
In a few days I will know whether I come or not :-)

Cheers,
Alexandre

On Mar 8, 2014, at 11:43 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> apparently at the moment, only 3 people have a made a selection for the day.
> I would like to select the MOOSEDay dates as soon as possible.
>
> Please choose your favorite day here : http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf
>
> Regards,
>
> On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Serge Stinckwich
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I would like to organize a MooseDay in May or June at Pierre and Marie
>> Curie University:
>> http://upmc.fr/fr/universite/campus_et_sites/a_paris_et_en_idf/jussieu.html
>>
>> UPMC Campus is located at the center of Paris.
>>
>> In order to fix a day, please add in the following doodle when you
>> could attend the MooseDay (this day will be followed by a MOOSE/Pharo
>> sprint friday):
>>
>> http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf
>>
>> Thank you.
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/
>

> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: MooseDay in Paris

SergeStinckwich
Great if you could come at MOOSEDay@UPMC !

Merci.

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 12:10 AM, Alexandre Bergel
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> In a few days I will know whether I come or not :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre
>

> On Mar 8, 2014, at 11:43 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> apparently at the moment, only 3 people have a made a selection for the day.
>> I would like to select the MOOSEDay dates as soon as possible.
>>
>> Please choose your favorite day here : http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Serge Stinckwich
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I would like to organize a MooseDay in May or June at Pierre and Marie
>>> Curie University:
>>> http://upmc.fr/fr/universite/campus_et_sites/a_paris_et_en_idf/jussieu.html
>>>
>>> UPMC Campus is located at the center of Paris.
>>>
>>> In order to fix a day, please add in the following doodle when you
>>> could attend the MooseDay (this day will be followed by a MOOSE/Pharo
>>> sprint friday):
>>>
>>> http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>> Regards,
>>> --
>>> Serge Stinckwich
>>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>>> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/
>>

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Paris

Nicolas Anquetil

Hi Serge,

we plan to send 2 or 3 people from Lille

nicolas

> I would like to organize a MooseDay in May or June at Pierre and Marie
> Curie University:
> http://upmc.fr/fr/universite/campus_et_sites/a_paris_et_en_idf/jussieu.html
>
> UPMC Campus is located at the center of Paris.
>
> In order to fix a day, please add in the following doodle when you
> could attend the MooseDay (this day will be followed by a MOOSE/Pharo
> sprint friday):
>
> http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf
>
> Thank you.
> Regards,
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Paris

SergeStinckwich
Great ! Thank you.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Nicolas Anquetil
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Serge,
>
> we plan to send 2 or 3 people from Lille
>
> nicolas

Guys, give me a couple of days to see which days fits better for me.
I will soon let you know.

Alexandre

On Mar 12, 2014, at 5:14 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great ! Thank you.
>

> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Nicolas Anquetil
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Serge,
>>
>> we plan to send 2 or 3 people from Lille
>>
>> nicolas

There is a lot of people that are available June 12th.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Alexandre Bergel
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Guys, give me a couple of days to see which days fits better for me.
> I will soon let you know.
>
> Alexandre
>

> On Mar 12, 2014, at 5:14 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Great ! Thank you.
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Nicolas Anquetil
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Serge,
>>>
>>> we plan to send 2 or 3 people from Lille
>>>
>>> nicolas

Alexandre Bergel will come in France from June 2nd to 7th.
I think this is a great opportunity to organize the MOOSEDay in Paris
during this week:
June 5th for the MOOSEDay and June 6th for a Pharo Sprint.

I will started a webpage for the event soon.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to organize a MooseDay in May or June at Pierre and Marie
> Curie University:
> http://upmc.fr/fr/universite/campus_et_sites/a_paris_et_en_idf/jussieu.html
>
> UPMC Campus is located at the center of Paris.
>
> In order to fix a day, please add in the following doodle when you
> could attend the MooseDay (this day will be followed by a MOOSE/Pharo
> sprint friday):
>
> http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf
>
> Thank you.
> Regards,
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay in Paris

abergel
Thanks Serge!

Indeed, I will be very happy to be there!

Alexandre

On Mar 27, 2014, at 4:52 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Alexandre Bergel will come in France from June 2nd to 7th.
> I think this is a great opportunity to organize the MOOSEDay in Paris
> during this week:
> June 5th for the MOOSEDay and June 6th for a Pharo Sprint.
>
> I will started a webpage for the event soon.
>
> Regards,
>
> On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Serge Stinckwich
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I would like to organize a MooseDay in May or June at Pierre and Marie
>> Curie University:
>> http://upmc.fr/fr/universite/campus_et_sites/a_paris_et_en_idf/jussieu.html
>>
>> UPMC Campus is located at the center of Paris.
>>
>> In order to fix a day, please add in the following doodle when you
>> could attend the MooseDay (this day will be followed by a MOOSE/Pharo
>> sprint friday):
>>
>> http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf
>>
>> Thank you.
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/
>

> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: [Pharo-dev] MooseDay in Paris

Tudor Girba-2
Great!

Unfortunately, I will be unable to join because I will be at NDC Oslo during that period. But, at least I will talk about Pharo and GToolkit :)

Cheers,
Doru

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Serge!

Indeed, I will be very happy to be there!

Alexandre

On Mar 27, 2014, at 4:52 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Alexandre Bergel will come in France from June 2nd to 7th.
> I think this is a great opportunity to organize the MOOSEDay in Paris
> during this week:
> June 5th for the MOOSEDay and June 6th for a Pharo Sprint.
>
> I will started a webpage for the event soon.
>
> Regards,
>
> On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Serge Stinckwich
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I would like to organize a MooseDay in May or June at Pierre and Marie
>> Curie University:
>> http://upmc.fr/fr/universite/campus_et_sites/a_paris_et_en_idf/jussieu.html
>>
>> UPMC Campus is located at the center of Paris.
>>
>> In order to fix a day, please add in the following doodle when you
>> could attend the MooseDay (this day will be followed by a MOOSE/Pharo
>> sprint friday):
>>
>> http://doodle.com/kin3wke272xpv5rf
>>
>> Thank you.
>> Regards,