MooseFinderTest is now ok

Alexandre Bergel
Hi!

I worked on this test case. The test goes yellow is some of the commands directly accessible from the MooseFinder for allMethods, allNamespaces and allPackages does not work (i.e., raises an exception).

This is not perfect (we should test all the commands accessible from all the group (e.g., allGlobalVariables, allModelHistories, allModels...)). But this is a good start.

I hope there will not be any problem with the Hudson test.

At least, the error raised by selecting viewLayerTable on a set of packages is captured by the test.
There is a reference of MAGraphStructure in DSMMatrix>>viewLayerTable. MAGraphStructure has been renamed apparently. Into MalGraphStructure [*]? If yes, then I fix the code.

Cheers,
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

[*] result of Smalltalk allClasses select: [:c | '*GraphStructure*' match: c name ]

Re: MooseFinderTest is now ok

Simon Denier-3

On 13 oct. 2010, at 15:16, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I worked on this test case. The test goes yellow is some of the commands directly accessible from the MooseFinder for allMethods, allNamespaces and allPackages does not work (i.e., raises an exception).

Thanks a lot Alex! That was a difficult problem anyway. It seems like all tests are green now in my image?

> This is not perfect (we should test all the commands accessible from all the group (e.g., allGlobalVariables, allModelHistories, allModels...)). But this is a good start.
>
> I hope there will not be any problem with the Hudson test.
>
> At least, the error raised by selecting viewLayerTable on a set of packages is captured by the test.
> There is a reference of MAGraphStructure in DSMMatrix>>viewLayerTable. MAGraphStructure has been renamed apparently. Into MalGraphStructure [*]? If yes, then I fix the code.

Fixed. Strangely, I can't find a way to track such references to undeclared. Maybe I should start from a fresh image as mine is falling apart.

--
 Simon

Re: MooseFinderTest is now ok

Alexandre Bergel
>> I worked on this test case. The test goes yellow is some of the commands directly accessible from the MooseFinder for allMethods, allNamespaces and allPackages does not work (i.e., raises an exception).
>

> Thanks a lot Alex! That was a difficult problem anyway. It seems like all tests are green now in my image?

After loading your fixe, all tests are green.
Yupi!!!!!!!