MooseModel+FAMIXClassGroup help

1 message Options

MooseModel+FAMIXClassGroup help

roberto.minelli@usi.ch
Hi,

I'm building a MooseModel for a development session, in which, by now, I'm just storing some details about the method invocations performed by the user.
Apart from the name of the session and other small meta-data, my session knows the receivers (i.e., Smalltalk classes) of the method invocations performed during the session.

I'm pretty new to Moose & FAMIX but I managed to have a working MooseModel that I can easily browse in the MoosePanel. Here are the steps I made:
- Added pragmas to the Session's field accessors I'm interested in
- Added the visit: method
- Added the annotation method on the class side

Now, I've a problem. The field containing the receivers (i.e., the set of Smalltalk classes which is defined as a property of my MooseModel) is a MooseGroup.
My goal is that such property is a FAMIXClassGroup so that I can use some of the utility methods defined for FAMIXClassGroup's to do some data analysis.

Any help is appreciated and also feedback about the process I followed to build my MooseModel.

Thanks in advance,
Roberto