MooseSqueakClassPackageImporterTask does not exists anymore

MooseSqueakClassPackageImporterTask does not exists anymore

Dennis Schenk
Hi all,

I used to create moose models in the following way:

systemName := 'Moose'
^ MooseModel root entityStorage at: systemName ifAbsent: [
model := MooseModel new.
model name: systemName.
importer := MooseSqueakClassPackageImporterTask new.
importer importingContext mergeClassAndMetaclass.
importer runCandidateOperator.
importer model: model;
addFromPackagesNamed: (MooseScripts packageNamesFor: systemName, '*') ;
addFromPackagesNamed: (MooseScripts packageNamesFor: 'ConfigurationOf', systemName);
runWithProgress.
^ model install
].

But the class MooseSqueakClassPackageImporterTask does no longer exists. What is the correct way to create a moose model?

Cheers,
Dennis

Re: MooseSqueakClassPackageImporterTask does not exists anymore

Nicolas Anquetil

you can use MoosePharoImporterTask I believe

nicolas

On 04/10/2013 01:51 PM, Dennis Schenk wrote:
[...]

Nicolas Anquetil -- RMod research team (Inria)

Re: MooseSqueakClassPackageImporterTask does not exists anymore

Tudor Girba-2
It was refactored to MoosePharoImporterTask.

Doru

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Dennis Schenk <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

"Every thing has its own flow"