Moosing Cobol

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi,
I will soon need to do some analyses of cobol code. Is there something available to import Cobol into Moose?

Cheers,
Fabrizio

Re: Moosing Cobol

DiegoLont
Hi Frabrizio,

No there is nothing of that kind. The problem is that Cobol has many dialects, so Cobol code has no well defined language (or better said: has several well defined syntaxes). I have done a conversion project of Cobol to something else, using Moose to read the cobol data and some cobol source (not using petit parser). Where do you want to use the analyses for?

Cheers,
Diego