Mootools+Seaside

grt

Mootools+Seaside

grt
Hi,

Anyone ever got problems running seaside with mootools on IE7? It seems for me the communicator gadget examples worked good in Chrome but not in IE 7.I am trying
new things to fix technology to start a new project. so any advice is always welcomed.

Thanks in Advance,

G R Thushar

--
thuchu

Re: Mootools+Seaside

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)

Your best bet for new projects at the moment is jQuery and jQueryUI as they both have excellent integration with latest Seaside 3.0 et al.

-Boris

--

DeepCove Labs Ltd.

+1 (604) 689-0322

4th floor, 595 Howe Street

Vancouver, British Columbia

Canada V6C 2T5

http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.

+353 (0)61 714-360

Shannon Airport House, SFZ

County Clare, Ireland

http://tinyurl.com/y952amr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.