More Candidate Questions

12

More Candidate Questions

Ken G. Brown
At <http://www.squeak.org/Foundation/> it says the Squeak Oversight Board is "building a legal presence".

Another apparently official SOB site site <http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/our-mission/>
mentions as one of the goals of the SOB is "a solid legal foundation"

I would like to ask the candidates:
Do you intend to continue with these previous commitments?
If so, what do you intend to put in place in order to build a legal presence?
If not, do you intend to change the SOB www presence goals as stated?

Ken G. Brown

At 9:23 PM -0800 3/4/10, Andreas Raab apparently wrote:
>Thanks Göran.
>
>Since this is the campaigning period I'd like to invite people to ask questions. Most of the candidates have made statements about their interests and directions, so I feel the floor should be open for the community to ask questions.
>
>If there's anything you would like to know from the candidates before you cast your vote, now's a pretty good time to get some answers :-)
>
>Cheers,
>  - Andreas

Re: More Candidate Questions

Randal L. Schwartz

Ken> Do you intend to continue with these previous commitments?

Yes.

Ken> If so, what do you intend to put in place in order to build a legal
Ken> presence?

Ensuring that Squeak becomes a project under the Software Freedom Conservancy
within the next few weeks.

Really, just curious... you know our plans... what sort of answers did you
expect that aren't already repeatedly fully disclosed?

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

At 5:37 PM -0800 3/8/10, Randal L. Schwartz apparently wrote:

>Ken> Do you intend to continue with these previous commitments?
>
>Yes.
>
>Ken> If so, what do you intend to put in place in order to build a legal
>Ken> presence?
>
>Ensuring that Squeak becomes a project under the Software Freedom Conservancy
>within the next few weeks.
>

>Really, just curious... you know our plans... what sort of answers did you
>expect that aren't already repeatedly fully disclosed?

I am interested in what the new Candidates say, or don't say, and not what the previous board or board members or vocal minorities say.

Thank you for your responses.
You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.

Ken G. Brown

>--
>Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777 0095
><[hidden email]> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
>Smalltalk/Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
>See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: More Candidate Questions

David T. Lewis
On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 07:09:02PM -0700, Ken G. Brown wrote:

> >Ken> Do you intend to continue with these previous commitments?
> >
> >Yes.
> >
> >Ken> If so, what do you intend to put in place in order to build a legal
> >Ken> presence?
> >
> >Ensuring that Squeak becomes a project under the Software Freedom Conservancy
> >within the next few weeks.
> >
> >Really, just curious... you know our plans... what sort of answers did you
> >expect that aren't already repeatedly fully disclosed?
>
> I am interested in what the new Candidates say, or don't say, and not
> what the previous board or board members or vocal minorities say.

One would hope that any new candidates who wanted to champion some
new or different direction would have at least mentioned their
intentions in that regard. I did not notice any of the candidates
doing so. No doubt you may safely draw the obvious conclusion.

Dave

Re: More Candidate Questions

Michael Haupt-3
Ken,

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 2:31 AM, Ken G. Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Do you intend to continue with these previous commitments?

yup.

> If so, what do you intend to put in place in order to build a legal presence?

I'm not a legal expert, but I'm with Randal here: get the SFC umbrella.
Read: "me too". Sometimes it's inevitable. :-)

Best,

Michael

Re: More Candidate Questions

Bert Freudenberg
On 09.03.2010, at 03:09, Ken G. Brown wrote:

>> Ken> Do you intend to continue with these previous commitments?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> Ken> If so, what do you intend to put in place in order to build a legal
>> Ken> presence?
>>
>> Ensuring that Squeak becomes a project under the Software Freedom Conservancy
>> within the next few weeks.
>>

>> Really, just curious... you know our plans... what sort of answers did you
>> expect that aren't already repeatedly fully disclosed?
>
> I am interested in what the new Candidates say, or don't say, and not what the previous board or board members or vocal minorities say.
>
> Thank you for your responses.
> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.
>
> Ken G. Brown

You really want a "me too" response?

Most here will know this but since we fortunately attracted new community members I'll try to summarize:

Getting a legal presence established has been a community goal for years. It's where the term "Squeak Foundation" comes from - the original idea was to create a non-profit organization. Turned out none of us engineer-types could make it happen, so a while ago we decided to outsource that part. The Software Freedom Conservancy is an organization precisely for that, it provides a legal home for many projects, better and lesser known:

        http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/members/

The prerequisite for joining the SFC is to run a Free Software project. That's one of the major driving forces of getting a license-clean release. We're now literally days away from that release, and becoming a proper SFC member. The SOB worked with the SFC lawyers for far more than a year, but now the contract is ready to be signed.

I don't really see why anyone would be opposed to that. Nobody, board member or not, spoke out previously against it. So I'd fully expect all candidates to support this, and I don't see the point of your question.

But here's my short answer: Me too. ;)

- Bert -

Re: More Candidate Questions

Edgar De Cleene

On 3/9/10 8:40 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> Yes.

>>> Ensuring that Squeak becomes a project under the Software Freedom
>>> Conservancy
>>> within the next few weeks.
>>>

>>> Really, just curious... you know our plans... what sort of answers did you
>>> expect that aren't already repeatedly fully disclosed?
>>
>> I am interested in what the new Candidates say, or don't say, and not what
>> the previous board or board members or vocal minorities say.
>>
>> Thank you for your responses.
>> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.
>>
>> Ken G. Brown
>
> You really want a "me too" response?
>
> Most here will know this but since we fortunately attracted new community
> members I'll try to summarize:
>
> Getting a legal presence established has been a community goal for years. It's
> where the term "Squeak Foundation" comes from - the original idea was to
> create a non-profit organization. Turned out none of us engineer-types could
> make it happen, so a while ago we decided to outsource that part. The Software
> Freedom Conservancy is an organization precisely for that, it provides a legal
> home for many projects, better and lesser known:
>
> http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/members/
>
> The prerequisite for joining the SFC is to run a Free Software project. That's
> one of the major driving forces of getting a license-clean release. We're now
> literally days away from that release, and becoming a proper SFC member. The
> SOB worked with the SFC lawyers for far more than a year, but now the contract
> is ready to be signed.
>
> I don't really see why anyone would be opposed to that. Nobody, board member
> or not, spoke out previously against it. So I'd fully expect all candidates to
> support this, and I don't see the point of your question.
>
> But here's my short answer: Me too. ;)
>
> - Bert -

I am not a lawyer, need a good one ?
Serious, this topic have members with experience , have my vote and the odds
is they continue his good work.

Edgar

Re: More Candidate Questions

garduino
2010/3/8 Ken G. Brown <[hidden email]>:

> Thank you for your responses.
> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.

This is the bad symptom. As far as I remember were 3 question to
candidates, with
really few responses.

As I've said before, I think that not responding candidates don't
deserve votes. It's not
only matter of know what *each* candidate think, it's also matter of
show interest.

Germán.

Re: More Candidate Questions

Frank Shearar
Germán Arduino wrote:

> 2010/3/8 Ken G. Brown <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Thank you for your responses.
>> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.
>>

> This is the bad symptom. As far as I remember were 3 question to
> candidates, with
> really few responses.
>
> As I've said before, I think that not responding candidates don't
> deserve votes. It's not
> only matter of know what *each* candidate think, it's also matter of
> show interest.

There's really no need to expect people like Randall to answer all
manner of questions.

I have a _very_ clear idea on Randall's stances on things, simply by
lurking on the channel and reading Planet Squeak. Randall really does
put it out there, communication-wise.

(I use Randall as an example: some of the other candidates are almost as
frequent in their position statements :). )

frank

2010/3/9 Frank Shearar <[hidden email]>:

> Germán Arduino wrote:
>>
>> 2010/3/8 Ken G. Brown <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Thank you for your responses.
>>> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.
>>>

>> This is the bad symptom. As far as I remember were 3 question to
>> candidates, with
>> really few responses.
>>
>> As I've said before, I think that not responding candidates don't
>> deserve votes. It's not
>> only matter of know what *each* candidate think, it's also matter of
>> show interest.
>
> There's really no need to expect people like Randall to answer all manner of
> questions.
>
> I have a _very_ clear idea on Randall's stances on things, simply by lurking
> on the channel and reading Planet Squeak. Randall really does put it out
> there, communication-wise.
>
> (I use Randall as an example: some of the other candidates are almost as
> frequent in their position statements :). )
>
> frank

To continue with your example, the position of Randall is well know in
tis particular
topic, but not the position of other candidates (mostly the news).

Also, other questions, would deserve an opinion of *all* the
candidates, even the
current Board members. Communication is very important and I don't like to vote
by assumptions.

At 11:40 AM +0100 3/9/10, Bert Freudenberg apparently wrote:

>>> Yes.

>>> Ensuring that Squeak becomes a project under the Software Freedom Conservancy
>>> within the next few weeks.
>>>

>>> Really, just curious... you know our plans... what sort of answers did you
>>> expect that aren't already repeatedly fully disclosed?
>>
>> I am interested in what the new Candidates say, or don't say, and not what the previous board or board members or vocal minorities say.
>>
>> Thank you for your responses.
>> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.
>>
>> Ken G. Brown
>
>You really want a "me too" response?
>
>Most here will know this but since we fortunately attracted new community members I'll try to summarize:
>
>Getting a legal presence established has been a community goal for years. It's where the term "Squeak Foundation" comes from - the original idea was to create a non-profit organization. Turned out none of us engineer-types could make it happen, so a while ago we decided to outsource that part. The Software Freedom Conservancy is an organization precisely for that, it provides a legal home for many projects, better and lesser known:
>
> http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/members/
>
>The prerequisite for joining the SFC is to run a Free Software project. That's one of the major driving forces of getting a license-clean release. We're now literally days away from that release, and becoming a proper SFC member. The SOB worked with the SFC lawyers for far more than a year, but now the contract is ready to be signed.
>
>I don't really see why anyone would be opposed to that. Nobody, board member or not, spoke out previously against it. So I'd fully expect all candidates to support this, and I don't see the point of your question.
>
>But here's my short answer: Me too. ;)
>
>- Bert -

It's not what I want as a response from you that counts, it's what you want to give the community as a response that matters, and thank you for yours.

I think that before any contract is signed on behalf of the community, it might be good for the community to be able to have a look at it beforehand and maybe even discuss it a bit? Can you provide appropriate info or links?

One thing I would like to see is the documentation that empowers the Squeak Oversight Board to sign such a contract on behalf of the community;  'Terms of Reference', 'Constitution' or whatever. How did these SOB powers become enshrined? What gives the board the right to sign contracts on behalf of the Squeak community? Is the SOB signing on behalf of Pharo/Cuis/Cobalt/etc. as well?

Thx,
Ken G. Brown

On 09.03.2010, at 16:41, Ken G. Brown wrote:

> At 11:40 AM +0100 3/9/10, Bert Freudenberg apparently wrote:

>>> I am interested in what the new Candidates say, or don't say, and not what the previous board or board members or vocal minorities say.
>>>
>>> Thank you for your responses.
>>> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.
>>>
>>> Ken G. Brown
>>
>> You really want a "me too" response?
>>
>> Most here will know this but since we fortunately attracted new community members I'll try to summarize:
>>
>> Getting a legal presence established has been a community goal for years. It's where the term "Squeak Foundation" comes from - the original idea was to create a non-profit organization. Turned out none of us engineer-types could make it happen, so a while ago we decided to outsource that part. The Software Freedom Conservancy is an organization precisely for that, it provides a legal home for many projects, better and lesser known:
>>
>> http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/members/
>>
>> The prerequisite for joining the SFC is to run a Free Software project. That's one of the major driving forces of getting a license-clean release. We're now literally days away from that release, and becoming a proper SFC member. The SOB worked with the SFC lawyers for far more than a year, but now the contract is ready to be signed.
>>
>> I don't really see why anyone would be opposed to that. Nobody, board member or not, spoke out previously against it. So I'd fully expect all candidates to support this, and I don't see the point of your question.
>>
>> But here's my short answer: Me too. ;)
>>
>> - Bert -
>
> It's not what I want as a response from you that counts, it's what you want to give the community as a response that matters, and thank you for yours.
>
> I think that before any contract is signed on behalf of the community, it might be good for the community to be able to have a look at it beforehand and maybe even discuss it a bit? Can you provide appropriate info or links?
>
> One thing I would like to see is the documentation that empowers the Squeak Oversight Board to sign such a contract on behalf of the community;  'Terms of Reference', 'Constitution' or whatever. How did these SOB powers become enshrined? What gives the board the right to sign contracts on behalf of the Squeak community? Is the SOB signing on behalf of Pharo/Cuis/Cobalt/etc. as well?
>
> Thx,
> Ken G. Brown

We were elected, that's where our powers come from. Elected by the Squeak community, that is everyone who considers themselves to be part of it.

In fact I still don't get your point. Serving on the board is much more of a duty than a fun affair. You make it sound like someone grabbed power from the rightful owners, when in fact the community is glad someone stepped up to take care of e.g. legal and financial issues.

Thankfully every year we find a couple of people willing to serve on the Board too, when the only reward they can expect is knowing they are doing their share to keep Squeak alive. I still have not figured out what you consider to be your share. I mean, what *you* are doing, instead of expecting others to do.

- Bert -

At 5:06 PM +0100 3/9/10, Bert Freudenberg apparently wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Thx,
>> Ken G. Brown
>
>We were elected, that's where our powers come from. Elected by the Squeak community, that is everyone who considers themselves to be part of it.
>
>In fact I still don't get your point. Serving on the board is much more of a duty than a fun affair. You make it sound like someone grabbed power from the rightful owners, when in fact the community is glad someone stepped up to take care of e.g. legal and financial issues.
>
>Thankfully every year we find a couple of people willing to serve on the Board too, when the only reward they can expect is knowing they are doing their share to keep Squeak alive. I still have not figured out what you consider to be your share. I mean, what *you* are doing, instead of expecting others to do.

This isn't about what *I* am doing or not doing, it is about what you all as Candidates intend to do.

And I thank everyone that has previously served and chooses to try to serve again on the SOB.

Ken G. brown

Re: More Candidate Questions

Igor Stasenko
On 9 March 2010 17:41, Ken G. Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:

> At 11:40 AM +0100 3/9/10, Bert Freudenberg apparently wrote:

>>> I am interested in what the new Candidates say, or don't say, and not what the previous board or board members or vocal minorities say.
>>>
>>> Thank you for your responses.
>>> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.
>>>
>>> Ken G. Brown
>>
>>You really want a "me too" response?
>>
>>Most here will know this but since we fortunately attracted new community members I'll try to summarize:
>>
>>Getting a legal presence established has been a community goal for years. It's where the term "Squeak Foundation" comes from - the original idea was to create a non-profit organization. Turned out none of us engineer-types could make it happen, so a while ago we decided to outsource that part. The Software Freedom Conservancy is an organization precisely for that, it provides a legal home for many projects, better and lesser known:
>>
>>       http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/members/
>>
>>The prerequisite for joining the SFC is to run a Free Software project. That's one of the major driving forces of getting a license-clean release. We're now literally days away from that release, and becoming a proper SFC member. The SOB worked with the SFC lawyers for far more than a year, but now the contract is ready to be signed.
>>
>>I don't really see why anyone would be opposed to that. Nobody, board member or not, spoke out previously against it. So I'd fully expect all candidates to support this, and I don't see the point of your question.
>>
>>But here's my short answer: Me too. ;)
>>
>>- Bert -
>
> It's not what I want as a response from you that counts, it's what you want to give the community as a response that matters, and thank you for yours.
>
> I think that before any contract is signed on behalf of the community, it might be good for the community to be able to have a look at it beforehand and maybe even discuss it a bit? Can you provide appropriate info or links?
>
> One thing I would like to see is the documentation that empowers the Squeak Oversight Board to sign such a contract on behalf of the community;  'Terms of Reference', 'Constitution' or whatever. How did these SOB powers become enshrined? What gives the board the right to sign contracts on behalf of the Squeak community? Is the SOB signing on behalf of Pharo/Cuis/Cobalt/etc. as well?

Ken, i am not much fan of joining SCF, if you ask me. But if you vote
against joining it , you have to give people an alternative:
 - who will legally handle a tax-free donations to Squeak
 - who will represent us in court, to protect our intellectual property
 and many other things which i prefer to never hear about in my life.
But the problem is, that these things exists, no matter if i want it
or not :)

So, if you (or board candidate) know any better alternative, which
will cover these legal issues, feel free to present them.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: More Candidate Questions

Andreas.Raab
On 3/9/2010 7:41 AM, Ken G. Brown wrote:
> I think that before any contract is signed on behalf of the community, it might be good for the community to be able to have a look at it beforehand and maybe even discuss it a bit? Can you provide appropriate info or links?

Yes, we should make the agreement accessible.

> One thing I would like to see is the documentation that empowers the Squeak Oversight Board to sign such a contract on behalf of the community;  'Terms of Reference', 'Constitution' or whatever. How did these SOB powers become enshrined? What gives the board the right to sign contracts on behalf of the Squeak community?

Being elected by the Squeak community.

> Is the SOB signing on behalf of Pharo/Cuis/Cobalt/etc. as well?

No, of course not. We cannot claim to act as representatives of these
communities, consequently we do not act on their behalf.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

Re: More Candidate Questions

Colin Putney-2

On 2010-03-09, at 2:40 AM, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On 09.03.2010, at 03:09, Ken G. Brown wrote:
>>

>> Thank you for your responses.
>> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.
>>
>> Ken G. Brown
>
> You really want a "me too" response?

Ken's playing politics. The point of the question wasn't to solicit
information, but to get you to go on record. Then, if for some reason
the SFC project doesn't pan out, he can point to this statement as
evidence that you haven't kept your word.

Colin

Re: More Candidate Questions

Gary Dunn
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:41:12 -0700 Ken G. Brown" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> At 11:40 AM +0100 3/9/10, Bert Freudenberg apparently wrote:

> Conservancy

>>> I am interested in what the new Candidates say, or don't say, and not
> what the previous
> board or board members or vocal minorities say.
>>>
>>> Thank you for your responses.
>>> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.
>>>
>>> Ken G. Brown
>>
>>You really want a "me too" response?
>>
>>Most here will know this but since we fortunately attracted new community
> members I'll
> try to summarize:
>>
>>Getting a legal presence established has been a community goal for years.
> It's where the
> term "Squeak Foundation" comes from - the original idea was to create a
> non-profit
> organization. Turned out none of us engineer-types could make it happen, so
> a while ago we
> decided to outsource that part. The Software Freedom Conservancy is an
> organization precisely
> for that, it provides a legal home for many projects, better and lesser known:
>>
>> http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/members/
>>
>>The prerequisite for joining the SFC is to run a Free Software project.
> That's one of the
> major driving forces of getting a license-clean release. We're now
> literally days away from
> that release, and becoming a proper SFC member. The SOB worked with the SFC
> lawyers for far
> more than a year, but now the contract is ready to be signed.
>>
>>I don't really see why anyone would be opposed to that. Nobody, board
> member or not,
> spoke out previously against it. So I'd fully expect all candidates to
> support this, and I
> don't see the point of your question.
>>
>>But here's my short answer: Me too. ;)
>>
>>- Bert -
>
> It's not what I want as a response from you that counts, it's what you want
> to give the
> community as a response that matters, and thank you for yours.

It is the nature of communal government that no individual controls what is good for the community. There is no shortage of politicians who feel otherwise.

> I think that before any contract is signed on behalf of the community, it
> might be good
> for the community to be able to have a look at it beforehand and maybe even
> discuss it a
> bit? Can you provide appropriate info or links?
>
> One thing I would like to see is the documentation that empowers the Squeak
> Oversight
> Board to sign such a contract on behalf of the community;  'Terms of
> Reference',
> 'Constitution' or whatever. How did these SOB powers become enshrined? What
> gives the
> board the right to sign contracts on behalf of the Squeak community? Is the
> SOB signing on
> behalf of Pharo/Cuis/Cobalt/etc. as well?

The usual practice is for the board to elect a president, or to have the community elect the officers the same time they elect the board. The president would sign, on behalf of the board. The board is empowered by elections held by a self-organizing group of people. There is no higher authority.

Cobalt and the others are distinct communities. The relicensing effort will affect them to the extent they rely on the Squeak code base. From what I have seen this is all good.

The decision to join the SFC can be reversed in the future should Squeak grow large enough to want to bring those functions in-house.

--
Gary Dunn, Honolulu
[hidden email]
Sent from a Newton 2100 via Mail V

Re: More Candidate Questions

Ken Causey-3
On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 11:38 -1000, Gary Dunn wrote:
> The usual practice is for the board to elect a president, or to have
> the community elect the officers the same time they elect the board.
> The president would sign, on behalf of the board.

This is not OUR usual practice.

The Squeak Oversight Board is a flat board with no designated officers,
no leaders.  Yes in practice usually one of us is more pushy than the
others and has a tendency to take charge.  And we do sign up for tasks
and even have a few jobs that we take on for the entire year.  But when
a decision has to actually be made we discuss it equally and come up
with a solution that we can all agree to unanimously.

Ken

Re: More Candidate Questions

Jecel Assumpcao Jr
I would like to thank Ken for trying to start a discussion here. In the
previous election, I ended up searching the archives of squeak-dev to
try to get a sense of what some of the candidates were about and found
that some had never posted more than a "me too" just once!

About the SFC, my opinion is the same as Igor's. It is not ideal but we
really have no choice if none of us is going to do all the legal work.

In my opinion, the board has one single authority: the community as a
whole owns the "Squeak" brand and elects this group of people to take
care of it. Anything else is derived from that. Handling money,
technical decisions or whatever else. And signing a contract with the
SFC.

About commercial use, I am fully in favor. Part of that is supporting
users. Our largest group of users right now is the hundreds of thousands
of students and teachers using Etoys. If we were a company, you would
say that the Squeakland foundation is our largest customer. Of course,
if we were a company we would be charging to support them. But to me, it
isn't ethical for us to just drop them because were have been doing it
for free and our resources are limited. Some might claim that it isn't
our fault that somebody else "sold" them Etoys, but in my commercial
efforts I sometimes have to honor other people's promises at my own
expense.

Given that Pharo now exists, I think we can afford to move more slowly.
It is not that I don't want to go where Pharo is going, quite the
opposite. But if they are doing such a good job of supporting one group
of customers (developers like ourselves) then we can focus on another
group until we have more resources.

I would like Squeak 4.1 (or 4.2, as the case may be) to be a small
kernel into which you can load stuff like Etoys and/or Croquet, web
development and email client and so on. All the Squeakland folks would
have to do would be to ship our image preloaded with Etoys 5, Connectors
and DrGeo.

-- Jecel

Re: More Candidate Questions

Tapple Gao
On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 06:31:26PM -0700, Ken G. Brown wrote:
> At <http://www.squeak.org/Foundation/> it says the Squeak Oversight Board is "building a legal presence".
>
> Another apparently official SOB site site <http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/our-mission/>
> mentions as one of the goals of the SOB is "a solid legal foundation"
>
> I would like to ask the candidates:
> Do you intend to continue with these previous commitments?
> If so, what do you intend to put in place in order to build a legal presence?
> If not, do you intend to change the SOB www presence goals as stated?

I put in my fair share of work a year ago to make this happen,
and am thrilled we can finally put this relicensing project
behind us. I have worked a little bit with the SFC and see no
reason not to proceed as planned

--
Matthew Fulmer (a.k.a. Tapple)

12