More Text Ttouble

ReliableRobots.com
i have a text file I copied off Facebook.  Here is a method to start converting it to .html for a web page and one of the files.  Unfortunately it hangs up on something called UTF8 - more system development for text please.

   on6
"Reformat."
| line inFile outFile inPath outPath  words |
inPath := 'C:\Users\Kirk\Desktop\Bk Jan.txt'.
outPath := 'C:\Users\Kirk\Desktop\j2.html'.
inFile := FileStream oldFileNamed: inPath.
outFile := FileStream newFileNamed: outPath.
[(line := inFile nextLine) notNil]
    whileTrue: [words := line substrings.
words size > 1
ifTrue:[outFile nextPutAll: line, '<br>'; cr; lf]
ifFalse:[outFile nextPutAll: line, '<p>'; cr; lf].
].
inFile close.
outFile close.

Jesus' Words, notes, and prayers

January 1 April, 12 - Jerusalem, to His parents, for training to care for God's interest Luke 2:49 And He said to them, Why is it that you sought me? Did you not consider that I must be about my Father's business? Note: They could’ve found him without searching had they thought of the Father’s business of prayer & fellowship to produce sons of God. So can we. MC prayer: Yeshua, keep us always doing your business. MINISTRY YEAR 1 Jan, 30 - River Jordan, to John the Baptist - for anointing by the Spirit Matthew 3:15 But Jesus answering said to him, Allow it now: for thus it's fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness. Then he allowed him. Note: Righteousness is being immersed into the Spirit to die to the world and resurrect in divine life (daily) by God’s path straightening circumstances. MC prayer: Yeshua, lead us to fulfill all righteousness always coated in and permeated by your true Holy Spirit. Feb, 30 - Judea, to the Devil - for passing the test of obedience to the Spirit Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Note: Eat every word of God! Both enjoy fellowshipping His written words and experience doing what He says to you in prayer. But be careful it’s truly God’s word and spirit. MC prayer: Yeshua, feed us every word of God both old and new daily. Matthew 4:7 Jesus said to him, It is written again, You shall not tempt the Lord your God. Luke 4:12 And Jesus answering said to him, It is said, You shall not tempt the Lord your God. Note: Don’t tempt God by asking him to do something not absolutely perfect. You may get what you asked for so ask very wisely. MC prayer: Yeshua, lead us not into temptation but deliver us perfectly from evil. Bride Prayer: Jesus Christ, help us keep paying attention to you and your business, baptized into your Spirit daily eating your word by prayer, and not tempting you! January 2 Matthew 4:10 Then said Jesus to him, Get you hence, Satan: for it is written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve. Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said to him, Get you behind me, Satan: for it is written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve. Note: Worship and serve God only. Exercise your spirit in prayer to send away evil spirits that would experientially lead you astray -- neither serve Satan or anything that takes your attention from God. MC Prayer: Yeshua cast Satan out of us and behind us so we can worship and serve you as you desire. Feb, 30 - Perea, to two Disciples - hospitality for building John 1:38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and said to them, What seek you? They said to him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwell you? John 1:39 He said to them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelled, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour. Note: He gave hospitality all day to those who wanted to visit. MC Prayer: Yeshua show us where you dwell now in heaven and call us to stay with you. Feb, 30 - Perea, to Simon - perfecting for building John 1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, You are Simon the son of Jona: you shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone. Note: People spiritually live according to their names so Jesus replaced the dispiriting “si-man” with the more rugged Cephas which in Greek is Peteros which inspired the idea of living stones for God's building. MC Prayer: Yeshua, thank you for naming us and give new names to those who need a better one to live by to remember you always. Bride Prayer: Satan, get lost for we worship and serve only Jesus Christ. We see where He dwells and stay with Him. Jesus give me a new name if I need it for your building. January 3 Feb, 30 - Perea, to Philip - command for building John 1:43 The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and finds Philip, and said to him, Follow me. Note: Philip was easily made a disciple, he believed Jesus’ word and followed as we should. MC Prayer: Yeshua tell us to follow you wherever you go. Feb, 30 - Perea, to Nathaniel - praise & prophecy for building John 1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and said of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! John 1:48 Nathanael said to him, Whence know you me? Jesus answered and said to him, Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you. Note: Jesus sees Nathanael’s guiless nature under (as a servant of) the fig tree (Israel’s law). MC Prayer: Yeshua make us be pure hearted, with no guile and be seen, noticed, and spoken to by you. John 1:50 Jesus answered and said to him, Because I said to you, I saw you under the fig tree, believe you? You shall see greater things than these. Note: Nathanael’s pure heart believes and Jesus promises more. MC Prayer: Yeshua show us all your greater things. John 1:51 And he said to him, Verily, verily, I say to you, Hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man. Note: He’ll see God’s angels ministering as he partakes of the heavenly and human nature of Christ. MC Prayer: Yeshua show us heaven open to receive us as angels ascending and descending upon you. March, 30 - Cana, to His mother at wedding - for His plan John 2:4 Jesus said to her, Woman, what have I to do with you? Mine hour is not yet come. Note: Jesus rebukes interruption of His plans but supplies the wedding's need. MC Prayer: Yeshua do all things that fulfill your righteousness and help us know your timing and inspire us with what to do when interrupted. Bride Prayer: Jesus, draw us to follow you continuously without guile. Show us greater things of heaven even while you meet human needs. Bring us to your wedding feast. January 4 March, 30 - Cana, to servants at wedding - for changing death into eternal life John 2:7 Jesus said to them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. John 2:8 And he said to them, Draw out now, and bear to the governor of the feast. And they bare [it]. Note: Jesus adds life to the water, changing it to excellent wine. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us the life to serve you, carrying your water and doing your miracles. April, 30 - Jerusalem, to dove sellers - for cleaning God's house John 2:16 And said to them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house a house of merchandise. Note: Legally acceptable sacrifices are banned from sale -- people must offer what they’ve obtained directly from God. (This includes not selling things at church meetings, but giving the Spirit as life, the virtue of God.) MC Prayer: Yeshua empower us to clean up your house casting out all things that offend you including the sale of spirits that are not yours. John 2:19 Jesus answered and said to them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Note: Jesus responds to evil-wishers foretelling his death and resurrection. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us ready to endure death and resurrection as you lead us. April, 30 - Jerusalem, to Nicodemus - for regeneration John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, Verily, verily, I say to you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us born again and heal our eyes so we can see all your kingdom. Bride Prayer: Oh Jesus, fill us with spiritual water. Cast out the business of merchandise from your meetings, even if you must die and resurrect to do it. Cause us to be born again so we can see and enter into your kingdom. January 5 John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say to you, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Note: Rebirth, washing away the old sinful nature then being clothed and raised with the Spirit is required to both see and enter the kingdom of God. These things must be done by prayerful experiential interaction with God, not just ritual. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us baptism that washes all our history of sin, sin maker, and testimony of sin away so we may enter and live in your Kingdom. John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. John 3:7 Marvel not that I said to you, You must be born again. John 3:8 The wind blows where it lists, and you hear the sound thereof, but can not tell whence it comes, and whither it goes: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. Note: The path of men of flesh is predictable, in contrast to those reborn of Spirit which are free from law. MC Prayer: Yeshua bear us of your Spirit be spirit and go as unpredictably as you. John 3:10 Jesus answered and said to him, Are you a master of Israel, and know not these things? John 3:11 Verily, verily, I say to you, We speak what we do know, and testify what we have seen; and you receive not our witness. Note: Israeli adults should know the things of the Spirit and how that is different from the flesh. MC Prayer: Yeshua open us and teach us all things we should know to be mature in your Kingdom. Bride Prayer: Jesus Christ, immerse us into your water and Spirit so we can enter God's kingdom as people born of the Spirit. Help us master all knowledge of you and always receive your words. January 6 John 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and you believe not, how shall you believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly things? John 3:13 And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven; the Son of man which is in heaven. Note: Everyone should know the things of the Spirit, which can be seen on earth as clear as the weather (instead of resisting their truth due to unbelief). Then it would be easy to learn heavenly things, which only Jesus has received from the Father. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us belief in you fully as you believe things of heaven and earth. John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: John 3:15 That whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. Note: Jesus foretells of being crucified, so those who believe can be regenerated into eternal life. We must continually lift Him up in everything. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us vision of you lifted up so we believe and have eternal life. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us perfect memory and belief in you and God the Father's love for us by giving you. Bride Prayer: Help us believe everything you tell us Jesus, both of earth and heaven, for you are the one who came from heaven. Assist us in lifting you up so more people will see you and believe. Make us experience more of your love to accomplish the belief that results in everlasting life. January 7 John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. Note: God loves everyone so he provided Jesus to enliven everyone who believes in him. MC Prayer: Yeshua save everyone and overcome Satan's condemning of the world yet increase your power in us to condemn Satan and cast him out. John 3:18 He that believes on him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. Note: Those who believe Jesus aren’t condemned but unbelievers are already without eternal life and love to do evil under cover of spiritual darkness. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us to believe on you, love your light, and do what is good. John 3:20 For every one that does evil hates the light, nor comes to the light, unless his deeds should be reproved. John 3:21 But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. Note: Evil people naturally hate, for their deeds to be seen by light-bearers but true people come to show their Godly deeds. MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to enjoy your true light and show our deeds are wrought in God. Dec, 30 - Sychar, to woman of Samaria - for satisfying the immoral John 4:7 There comes a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus said to her, Give me to drink. Note: People seek physical water but Jesus wanted to quench her thirst for spiritual water. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us wise to capture the cooperation of the people who need to receive your true living water. Bride Prayer: Save the world Jesus! Overcome any unbelief so we can love your light, create our deeds in God, and give you a refreshing drink. January 8 John 4:10 Jesus answered and said to her, If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that says to you, Give me to drink; you would have asked of him, and he would have given you living water. Note: Jesus asked a woman for a drink then said, know the gift of God (Spirit), ask Jesus for living water. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us know your spiritual gifts and give us living water. John 4:13 Jesus answered and said to her, Whosoever drinks of this water shall thirst again: John 4:14 But whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. Note: Jesus says plain water or soulish pleasure doesn’t last but divine spiritual water springs into everlasting life. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us your water to drink and help us see and live it eternally. John 4:16 Jesus said to her, Go, call your husband, and come here. John 4:17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said to her, You have well said, I have no husband: Note: Jesus tells the woman to call her husband but reveals the truth according to her reply. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us also spiritually discern the truth whenever people hide it. Bride Prayer: Give us to drink of living water, Jesus so we may never thirst but have a well springing up into eternal life. Let us always be honest, bringing all our relationships to you. January 9 John 4:18 For you have had five husbands; and he whom you now have is not your husband: in that said you truly. Note: Jesus exercises his spirit to intuit and explain the real truth behind her half-truth to touch her conscience. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us your perfect intuition to know truth and your perfect wisdom to speak it so people will turn to you. John 4:21 Jesus said to her, Woman, believe me, the hour comes, when you shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. John 4:22 You worship you know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. Note: She doesn’t know what she worships but salvation is of the Jews. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us perfect knowledge of what we worship and preach you to those. John 4:23 But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him. John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth. Note: To bow, prostrate, or serve in body with pretense is insufficient; we must grow toward God within our human spirit and mind of truth. MC Prayer: Yeshua put us thoroughly and firmly in your Spirit and Truth to worship you as you want. John 4:26 Jesus said to her, I that speak to you am [he]. Note: Jesus plainly indicates he is the coming Messiah, Christ. MC Prayer: Yeshua clearly reveal yourself to us. Bride Prayer: Please bring us out of all half-truth, misdirection, and lack of knowing what to worship. Make us true worshippers like you Jesus who worship in spirit and truth as the Father desires. Help us always experience and recognize you. January 10 Dec, 30 - Sychar, to His disciples - for testimony and harvest John 4:32 But he said to them, I have meat to eat that you know not of. John 4:34 Jesus said to them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. Note: Spiritual milk is to drink by hearing the word, which brings revelation and faith, but meat is to exercise the faith, obeying and outworking the Father’s will in practice. MC Prayer: Yeshua keep us fully aware of and eating your meat which is the will of your Father and finishing His work. John 4:35 Say not you, There are yet four months, and [then] comes harvest? behold, I say to you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. John 4:36 And he that reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit to life eternal: that both he that sows and he that reaps may rejoice together. Note: Looking up to Him, we see the fields are ready to harvest. Pray-teach everyone into God’s kingdom and enjoy the reward of rejoicing. MC Prayer: Yeshua send us as Lord of the harvest to do exactly what you want in reaping people to eternal life and receive the wages of reapers. John 4:37 And herein is that saying true, One sows, and another reaps. MC Prayer: Yeshua bring us into full cooperation with you to sow as you will and reap as you will. Bride Prayer: Keep us eating your meat Jesus which is accomplishing the will and work of the Father. Let us see the fields as ripe to harvest so we go sowing and reaping, rejoicing in you. January 11 John 4:38 I sent you to reap that whereon you bestowed no labor: other men labored, and you are entered into their labors. Note: Everyone cooperates in the harvest and God gives the increase. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us abundantly successful in reaping your harvest. Dec, 30 - Cana, to a Nobleman - for healing the dying John 4:48 Then Jesus said to him, Except you see signs and wonders, you will not believe. John 4:50 Jesus said to him, Go your way; your son lives. And the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken to him, and he went his way. John 4:53 So the father knew that [it was] at the same hour, in the which Jesus said to him, Your son lives: and himself believed, and his whole house. Note: Shallow men believe by sight but the experienced by faith - Jesus chastised the man for not believing then healed his son without hands which resulted in his whole house believing. MC Prayer: Yeshua broadcast into us and through us clear visions of your signs and wonders so we believe completely and all our house. MINISTRY YEAR 2 March, 31 - Jerusalem, to impotent man - for overcoming law-keeping with life-giving John 5:6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time [in that case], he said to him, Wilt you be made whole? John 5:8 Jesus said to him, Rise, take up your bed, and walk. MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to grow in healing like you so we can heal everyone you bring to us in every way. Bride Prayer: Let us accomplish the reaping you sent us to, showing appropriate signs and wonders so everyone will believe. Heal and enliven all people who are willing to produce more harvest and walk according to your will, Jesus. January 12 John 5:14 Afterward Jesus finds him in the temple, and said to him, Behold, you art made whole: sin no more, unless a worse thing come to you. Note: Jesus first asks then heals a man. Taking up his bed on the Sabbath offends the Jews. Jesus warns the man not to sin which guards him from further sickness, so he can testify that Jesus healed him. MC Prayer - Yeshua make us perfect in healing and perfect in follow-up. March, 31 - Jerusalem, to the Jews - for the Son's equality with the Father John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father works hitherto, and I work. John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said to them, Verily, verily, I say to you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he sees the Father do: for what things soever he does, these also does the Son likewise. Note: Jesus following the Father in good works breaks Sabbath rules and regulations doing the Father’s will of redemption and building as the Spirit leads. MC Prayer - Yeshua show us everything of your works for us to do as the Father showed you what to do. John 5:20 For the Father loves the Son, and shows him all things that himself does: and he will show him greater works than these, that you may marvel. John 5:21 For as the Father raises up the dead, and quickens [them]; even so the Son quickens whom he will. Note: The Father teaches the Son great things in resurrection life, so you’ll wonder to the point of seeking Him more and finding Him. MC Prayer - Yeshua love us your son as the Father loves you and show us greater works including raising the dead and casting Satan out of heaven. Bride Prayer: Thank you for saving us from sins that sicken us and keeping us from worse, working constantly as the Father shows you Jesus. Show forth your greatest works through us including resurrecting the dead. January 13 John 5:22 For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment to the Son: John 5:23 That all [men] should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honors not the Son honors not the Father which has sent him. John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say to you, He that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death to life. Note: The Father gave judgment to the Son to draw everyone to him and everyone who believes is spiritually alive, without condemnation. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us judgment like the Father gave you so we can exercise the Rod of Iron as you lead us so others can pass from death to life. John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say to you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. John 5:26 For as the Father has life in himself; so has he given to the Son to have life in himself; Note: The spiritually dead who receive His voice live for God has life in himself. MC Prayer: Yeshua cast Satan out of us and out from around us so we can hear you, live, and have life in ourselves. John 5:27 And has given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us authority to execute judgment also because we are your son. Day Prayer: We honor you Jesus as the judge of all mankind. Help us hear your word and believe on him that sent you, so we may pass from death to life everlasting according to your judgment and execution thereof. January 14 John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, to the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, to the resurrection of damnation. Note: As the son of man he is worthy to judge man, including the dead so the good resurrect to eternal reward and the evil to eternal punishment. MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to pray as you so that all hear us and go forth to life or damnation according to the good or evil they have done. John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which has sent me. Note: My judgment is just because I seek the will of the Father. MC Prayer: Yeshua help us always seek you and do as you, nothing of our own will but as the Father shows us. John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. John 5:32 There is another that bears witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesses of me is true. MC Prayer: Yeshua bear witness of us as the Father bears witness of you. Bride Prayer: Empower us to enliven the dead as we ascend to your throne Jesus. Give us your ever-sufficient grace and help us apply it properly. Let us share in truly witnessing you and your just judgment according to the Father's will. January 15 John 5:33 You sent to John, and he bare witness to the truth. John 5:34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that you might be saved. John 5:35 He was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light. Note: I can’t testify of myself nor do I receive John’s or any man's light which you rejoiced in. I speak so you’ll believe unto salvation. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us speak so others can be saved, not receiving testimony from man. John 5:36 But I have greater witness than [that] of John: for the works which the Father has given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father has sent me. John 5:37 And the Father himself, which has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. John 5:38 And you have not his word abiding in you: for whom he has sent, him you believe not. Note: The works I do and the Father himself testify that He sent me yet you haven’t heard Him because you don’t believe me. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us works to finish that prove the Father sent us and keep your word abiding in us so we believe you. Bride Prayer: Jesus, we repent of following any light or truth other than you. Let us cooperate with your works, hear the Father's voice and see his shape which those at your baptism saw, for we are letting your word abide in us. January 16 John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them you think you have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:40 And you will not come to me, that you might have life. Note: Studying the Bible isn’t adequate; meet Jesus in prayer. MC Prayer: Yeshua turn our hearts to you by faith and prayer as your heart is directly with the Father. John 5:41 I receive not honor from men. John 5:42 But I know you, that you have not the love of God in you. John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and you receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him you will receive. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us discernment to know who has the love of God from those who do not and recreate us as needed to receive you. Bride Prayer: We ask you Jesus, bring us into full experiential contact with you so we can have life. Help us love you exactly as you really want and receive you fully. January 17 John 5:44 How can you believe, which receive honor one of another, and seek not the honor that [comes] from God only? Note: I don’t receive man’s politeness but without loving God, you don’t receive me as you should. Seek honor from God, not man. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us perfect belief as you have, seeking the honor of God, not man. John 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuses you, [even] Moses, in whom you trust. John 5:46 For had you believed Moses, you would have believed me: for he wrote of me. John 5:47 But if you believe not his writings, how shall you believe my words? Note: The law of Moses accuses you, for he wrote of the Son and you disbelieved him -- so how will you believe the Son’s words? MC Prayer: Yeshua overcome all accusers of us by making us believe your words and be your perfect testimony. JESUS' PREACHING BEGINS April, 31 - Nazareth, to people in Synagogue - for proclaiming the gospel of grace Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent you, and believe the gospel. Note: The heavenly kingdom is at hand, reopen your mind and believe so you can receive His spirit and become like him. MC Prayer: Yeshua help us and all who hear us repent and perfectly believe your gospel. Bride Prayer: We seek honor from God through asking you Jesus. We believe your words! Help us believe you, and free us from Moses' accusations. We repent for the Kingdom of Heaven and believe the gospel. Grow our understanding and living of it. January 18 Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Luke 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. Luke 4:21 And he began to say to them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears. Note: Jesus reads a prophecy of his anointing to preach, heal, deliver, recover, free, and proclaim the acceptable (jubilee) year of the Lord. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us like you in anointing and preaching the Gospel and all of its wonderful benefits of healing hearts, recovering sight, freedom to slaves, and the acceptable year of the Lord. Luke 4:23 And he said to them, You will surely say to me this proverb, Physician, heal yourself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in your country. Luke 4:24 And he said, Verily, I say to you, No prophet is accepted in his own country. Note: Jesus couldn’t fulfill the prophecy among unbelievers -- he required a deeper level of belief than wanting the miracles done elsewhere. MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to wherever you have people who will accept us since in our own country they reject us. Bride Prayer: Let your Spirit rest on us, Jesus. Anoint us to preach your word and send us wherever you will. Since no prophet is accepted in his own country, send us to where we will be accepted in your name and bring others here to replace us who will be accepted in your name. January 19 Luke 4:25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; Luke 4:26 But to none of them was Elias sent, save to Sarepta, [a city] of Sidon, to a woman [that was] a widow. Luke 4:27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian. Note: Jesus implies that the Father sent him there for a few special pure hearted believers, not generally everyone who knew him, especially not the hard hearted. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us like you in every detail, going where you send us to do your work. May, 31 - Capernaum, to Simon and Andrew - for attracting the preoccupied to the gospel Luke 5:4 Now when he had left speaking, he said to Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. Matthew 4:19 And he said to them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. Mark 1:17 And Jesus said to them, Come you after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us follow you perfectly so you will make us divinely expert fishers of men like you are. Brode Prayer: Jesus make us in every way worthy of having your prophets sent to us. Write on our pure hearts the secrets of your choices. Help us deeply follow you in fishing for men and catch all mankind as you want us to. January 21 June, 31 - Capernaum, to a leper - for healing and teaching Matthew 8:3 And Jesus put forth [his] hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be you clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. Mark 1:41 And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth [his] hand, and touched him, and said to him, I will; be you clean. Luke 5:13 And he put forth [his] hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be you clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him. Note: Jesus touches the unclean leper to heal him showing He is God over biology and the law to not touch lepers. MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to know compassion and perform healing as you do. Matthew 8:4 And Jesus said to him, See you tell no man; but go your way, show yourself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony to them. Mark 1:44 And said to him, See you say nothing to any man: but go your way, show yourself to the priest, and offer for your cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony to them. Luke 5:14 And he charged him to tell no man: but go, and show yourself to the priest, and offer for your cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony to them. Note: The former leper is told to tell no one but offer a gift to the priest as a testimony of Christ’s effective healing. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us silent when you want and testify of your work in us as you command. Bride Prayer: Jesus touch us, cleanse us from all our diseases of every kind giving us a testimony to religious leaders of your work in our lives. January 22 June, 31 - Capernaum, to a paralytic - for healing by forgiving sins Matthew 9:2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said to the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; your sins be forgiven you. Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the sick of the palsy, Son, your sins be forgiven you. Luke 5:20 And when he saw their faith, he said to him, Man, your sins are forgiven you. Note: Jesus heals a man, releasing him from sins, based on the faith of others helping him. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us see other's faith and forgive sins to heal people as you do. June, 31 - Capernaum, to Scribes, Pharisees - for authority to forgive sins Matthew 9:4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think you evil in your hearts? Mark 2:8 And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said to them, Why reason you these things in your hearts? MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to never question you but always be well pleasing to you and respond like you to others. Bride Prayer: Oh Jesus, forgive us from our sins that we will also be healed, even if based on the faith of others bringing us to you. Help the conversation in our hearts be well pleasing to you always and always give us more of your omniscient nature. January 23 Luke 5:22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said to them, What reason you in your hearts? Note: Jesus knew their thoughts by his spirit’s intuition and responded audibly. MC Prayer: Yeshua make our spiritual intuition perfect as yours and give us experiences so we interact in your way. Matthew 9:5 For whether is easier, to say, [Your] sins be forgiven you; or to say, Arise, and walk? Mark 2:9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, [Your] sins be forgiven you; or to say, Arise, and take up your bed, and walk? Luke 5:23 Whether is easier, to say, Your sins be forgiven you; or to say, Rise up and walk? Note: Jesus implies that no statement is essential for healing but such thoughts are far better than he perceived in them. MC Prayer: Yeshua bring us into your full spiritual interaction overcoming worldly thoughts by faith. Matthew 9:6 But that you may know that the Son of man has power on earth to forgive sins, (then said he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up your bed, and go to thine house. Mark 2:10 But that you may know that the Son of man has power on earth to forgive sins, (he said to the sick of the palsy,) MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to demonstrate you power to forgive sins completely producing healing and divine guidance. Bride Prayer: Jesus, give us spiritual awareness of what others reason in their hearts as you have and train us in forgiving others sins, healing their sicknesses so they can walk as you guide them. January 24 Mark 2:11 I say to you, Arise, and take up your bed, and go your way into thine house. Luke 5:24 But that you may know that the Son of man has power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said to the sick of the palsy,) I say to you, Arise, and take up your couch, and go into thine house. Note: Jesus has power to forgive sins not only according to law but with the power to heal showing the spiritual law of life is superior to human biology, religion, and letter of law. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us heal and command like you. June, 31 - Capernaum, to Levi Matthew - for building by calling despised sinners Matthew 9:9 And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he said to him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him. Mark 2:14 And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and he said to him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him. Luke 5:27 And after these things he went forth, and saw a publican, named Levi, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he said to him, Follow me. Note: Jesus commands Matthew to follow. Matthew believes Jesus and follows. MC Prayer: Yeshua show us who and how to call people to follow you. Bride Prayer: Jesus, bring us fully into your ability to forgive sins both legally and practically resulting in healing. Let us call and be believed by people in all ways as well as you. January 25 June, 31 - Capernaum, to the Pharisees - to justify converting sinners Matthew 9:12 But when Jesus heard [that], he said to them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. Matthew 9:13 But go you and learn what [this] means, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard [it], he said to them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Luke 5:31 And Jesus answering said to them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. Luke 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Note: Jesus explains that he is among sinners to call them to repent toward mercy (helping others), not sacrifice (hurting one's self). MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to those who need us. June, 31 - Capernaum, to Scribes, Pharisees - for rejoicing distinct from traditional empty religion Matthew 9:15 And Jesus said to them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us behave as you regardless if you are with us or away. Bride Prayer: Lead us to be able to justify to lawkeepers your spiritual works which we practice, healing the sick, having mercy and calling sinners to repentance like you do Jesus. We rejoice and feast in your presence with us so even in your absence we sense you and rejoice in you. January 26 Mark 2:19 And Jesus said to them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast. Mark 2:20 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days. Luke 5:34 And he said to them, Can you make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? Luke 5:35 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days. Note: In his presence eating and drinking is expected but in his absence fasting and praying are needed. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us eat and drink you and fast so you return quickly.. Matthew 9:16 No man puts a piece of new cloth to an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up takes from the garment, and the rent is made worse. MC Prayer: Yeshua guard us against garments or love with holes by giving us your perfect garments. Bride Prayer: Jesus, help us fast from all things other than you and break fasting from your presence by enjoying you even when you aren't physically here. Give us a new garment of spirit, replacing the holes in our current spirit to fully shield us and bring your life to whoever touches us spiritually. January 27 Mark 2:21 No man also sews a piece of new cloth on an old garment: else the new piece that filled it up takes away from the old, and the rent is made worse. Luke 5:36 And he spake also a parable to them; No man puts a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new makes a rent, and the piece that was [taken] out of the new agrees not with the old. Note: Nobody patches an old religion with new doctrine or it gets worse, same for old love.. MC Prayer: Yeshua show us how to supply your whole new garment to replace the old garments full of holes. Matthew 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runs out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved. Mark 2:22 And no man puts new wine into old bottles: else the new wine does burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles. Luke 5:37 And no man puts new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish. Luke 5:38 But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved. Note: Nobody puts new spiritual life into old zealots but new life must feed new believers. MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to put new wine of the man child into new bottles. Bride Prayer: Create your new testimony and fresh expression through us in spirit and soul so we have your perfect presence and the best ideas and feelings about you to share with others. Jesus, make us clean new unused vessels filled with your new wine and help us do likewise for those who receive your words through us. January 28 Luke 5:39 No man also having drunk old [wine] straightway desires new: for he says, The old is better. Note: Nobody used to the old spirit immediately thinks the new is better. MC Prayer: Yeshua keep us in the best enjoyment of you as the new wine. June, 31 - Capernaum, to the Pharisees - for rejecting legalisms to release Christ Matthew 12:3 But he said to them, Have you not read what David did, when he was an hungered, and they that were with him; Mark 2:25 And he said to them, Have you never read what David did, when he had need, and was an hungered, he, and they that were with him? Luke 6:3 And Jesus answering them said, Have you not read so much as this, what David did, when himself was an hungered, and they which were with him; Note: Jesus rebukes Pharisees who failed to interpret scripture according to the needs of life instead of law. MC Prayer: Yeshua clean out legal objections from us to every part of your new life. Matthew 12:4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the showbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests? MC Prayer: Yeshua give us to eat whatever you will, regardless of law. Bride Prayer: We enjoy the new wine which comes directly from you much more than the old wine which comes from others Jesus. Lead us to eat of you wherever your food may be found as we need without hindrance by unrighteous laws, for by eating your Holy Spirit we become priests to you! January 29 Mark 2:26 How he went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and did eat the showbread, which is not lawful to eat but for the priests, and gave also to them which were with him? Luke 6:4 How he went into the house of God, and did take and eat the showbread, and gave also to them that were with him; which it is not lawful to eat but for the priests alone? Note: David, hungry, went to God’s house and ate the showbread with his fellows, an illegal act unless David and his men are priests. MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to your house and eat what you provide for us. Matthew 12:5 Or have you not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless? Note: Priests work in the temple on the sabbath without blame. MC Prayer: Yeshua give us to work as you work, constantly in your love. Matthew 12:6 But I say to you, That in this place is [one] greater than the temple. Note: Jesus is greater than the temple. Thus people working in Christ are blameless. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us also greater than the temple by doing your work in your Spirit. Matthew 12:7 But if you had known what [this] means, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, you would not have condemned the guiltless. Note: A desire for sacrifice produces condemnation to meet the need, but desiring mercy produces love. MC Prayer: Yeshua transform us into people of mercy with love and not sacrifice with condemnation. Mark 2:27 And he said to them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Note: Man was given a day of rest; sabbath law is less than man’s will. MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to rest as you will without sabbath laws which prevent rest. Bride Prayer: Jesus bring us fully into your heavenly house in Spirit where you will supply all the life we need in every circumstance and since you are greater than the Temple and Sabbath, bring us into you! Help us bring mercy to you and not condemn the guiltless. January 30 Matthew 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day. Mark 2:28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath. Luke 6:5 And he said to them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath. Note: Jesus rules! MC Prayer: Yeshua bring us into full awareness of and obedience to your Lordship. Mark 3:3 And he said to the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth. Luke 6:8 But he knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and stood forth. Note: Jesus prepares to heal the man. MC Prayer: Yeshua make us know other's thoughts and heal people boldly. Bride Prayer: As the son of man is Lord of the sabbath day, lead us to do your will whenever you want Jesus, including healing all of mankind who you want. January 31 Matthew 12:11 And he said to them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift [it] out? Matthew 12:12 How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days. Mark 3:4 And he said to them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace. Luke 6:9 Then Jesus said to them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy [it]? Note: The Pharisees would save their animals on the day of rest so it is also legal to do good toward men. MC Prayer: Yeshua lead us to challenge law keepers with your greater truth as you show us. June, 31 - Capernaum, to man with bad hand - to helping people while disregarding obsolete law Matthew 12:13 Then said he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched [it] forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other. Mark 3:5 And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he said to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched [it] out: and his hand was restored whole as the other. Luke 6:10 And looking round about upon them all, he said to the man, Stretch forth your hand. And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other. Note: Jesus heals the man despite the Pharisees’ legalism. MC Prayer: Yeshua command us to be perfect as you are, healing people, expressing your anger and grief at the hard hearted. Bride Prayer: Jesus we would abandon the sabbath to save a sheep so let us also save men's lives and do well in everything always. Help us to disregard obsolete law as you do, helping and enlivening others with a soft heart so we don't grieve you.

Re: More Text Ttouble

Frank Shearar-3
On 14 March 2017 at 14:31, ReliableRobots.com <[hidden email]> wrote:
i have a text file I copied off Facebook.  Here is a method to start converting it to .html for a web page and one of the files.  Unfortunately it hangs up on something called UTF8 - more system development for text please.

I would suggest you read up on UTF-8 if you plan on manipulating text. Otherwise you will not have fun times, and will not be able to ask targetted questions. This will make helping you a lot harder.

frank

Re: More Text Ttouble

Levente Uzonyi
FileStream by default assumes that your files are encoded in UTF-8, and
since the text converter is strict, it'll raise an error when the
file's encoding doesn't match that.

You should either specify the encoding of your file manually by providing
a TextConverter object via the #converter: method, or, if your file has an
ascii-compatible encoding, then you can get away with just skipping text
conversion by using StandardFileStream instead of FileStream.

How to specify the encoding?

  aFileStream converter: (TextConverter newForEncoding: 'encoding name')

How to find out what encoding names are supported?

  Print it: TextConverter allEncodingNames sorted

Levente

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017, ReliableRobots.com wrote:

> [...]
> said to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched [it] out: and his hand was restored whole as the other. Luke 6:10 And looking round about upon them all, he said to the man, Stretch forth your
> hand. And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other. Note: Jesus heals the man despite the Pharisees’ legalism. MC Prayer: Yeshua command us to be perfect as you are, healing people, expressing
> your anger and grief at the hard hearted. Bride Prayer: Jesus we would abandon the sabbath to save a sheep so let us also save men's lives and do well in everything always. Help us to disregard obsolete law
> as you do, helping and enlivening others with a soft heart so we don't grieve you.
>
> [icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]

Eliot Miranda-2

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 11:56 AM, ReliableRobots.com <[hidden email]> wrote:
It sounds like Squeak has a parallel to to the Peter Principle - it has been promoted to its level of incompetence.    What version uses good old ASCII text only? and how do I get it?   I wonder if it would get the job done quicker to return to an old computer with GWBasic than to become an expert on stuff I do not want to learn which might be done easier in almost any other language including the macro language of some word processing package?  THE BALLOON IS FALLING, THE BALLOON IS FALLING!  If Ward Cunningham's Wki on why Smalltalk is Dead were still open for updates, this discovery would make a good addition.

Mature people take responsibility for their failings instead of looking around for a scapegoat to blame.  of course, the immature approach could end up getting you elected President of the USA, so don't take my statement as encouragement to change your ways.  But if you want to use Squeak effectively you might learn to criticise constructively and think positively.  You might end up being happier.  Until then keep flailing about and avoid mirrors.

--
best, Eliot

Re: More Text Ttouble

ReliableRobots.com
Elliot,

The biggest problem with Smalltalk is it was never finished, either as a computer language or as an operating system.  The whole library should have been  managed like the Terse Guide, instead of allowing non-terse garbage additions like the HALO around windows.  It seems many Smalltalk sandbox players never had a life where they learned computers were invented to automate things instead of make partially developed features that actually require more human work and telling everyone else to join in and do the work that should have been done before the new feature was released.  Another parallel is with the mess that is Christianity today compared to the original Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Here is my effort toward straightening out Christianity.  www.TheManChild.org  Maybe you can learn how pursuing truth could straighten out computers instead of engaging in another international Smalltalk like hype fest as has taken hold in Neural Network based Artificial Intelligence.

Kirk