More translations

Giuseppe
Hi list.

Probably, today, I will start to translate all the Documentacion section
of the Aida site to Spanish.

I will announce the progress here, and this translation, will be posted
on my wiki unless You say otherwise.

Cheers.

Re: More translations

Janko Mivšek
Hi Giuseppe,

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:

> Probably, today, I will start to translate all the Documentacion section
> of the Aida site to Spanish.

Thanks a lot in advance!

> I will announce the progress here, and this translation, will be posted
> on my wiki unless You say otherwise.

We need to extend our website to use more languages, which is as you
know supported in the latest Scribo . That way the docs pages can be
translated directly on the site in many languages. And not only docs, a
whole site, with first page included.

Let me think about it a bit, but you can continue translation on your
wiki in the meantime.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: More translations

Giuseppe

>> I will announce the progress here, and this translation, will be posted
>> on my wiki unless You say otherwise.
>>

> We need to extend our website to use more languages, which is as you
> know supported in the latest Scribo . That way the docs pages can be
> translated directly on the site in many languages. And not only docs, a
> whole site, with first page included.

I know, but, at the moment, is not possible, true?

I will post on my wiki, and when new Aida site is ready, we can move
this content.

Re: More translations

Nicolas Petton
Le lundi 12 janvier 2009 à 14:02 +0100, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi a écrit :

> >> I will announce the progress here, and this translation, will be posted
> >> on my wiki unless You say otherwise.
> >>

> > We need to extend our website to use more languages, which is as you
> > know supported in the latest Scribo . That way the docs pages can be
> > translated directly on the site in many languages. And not only docs, a
> > whole site, with first page included.
>
> I know, but, at the moment, is not possible, true?
We should simply update the Scribo installation. janko, can you do it? I
don't remember if the VW version is up to date...

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.aidaweb.si