MorpgTreeMorph enable/disable?

EstebanLM
Hi,

I'm working with MorphTreeMorph and I need to toggle enable/disable... and as far as I see is not implemented.
Any idea how can I do it?

Thanks,
Esteban

Re: MorpgTreeMorph enable/disable?

Gary Chambers-4
Well, having used it a bit recently (issues aside) it seems there is no
support.
Either visually or in terms of any potential input.

I keep meaning to draw up minimum guidelines for UI stuff myself but
(fortunately ;-) ) get distracted by work.

Regards, Gary

Re: MorpgTreeMorph enable/disable?

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
You will have to do it yourself then :)

I think you can get an idea of how to do it but looking a PluggableListMorph

Ben

----- Original Message ----- From: "Esteban Lorenzano" <[hidden email]>

Re: MorpgTreeMorph enable/disable?

Alain Plantec-3
Hi Esteban,

Le 15 oct. 2013 à 18:30, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm working with MorphTreeMorph and I need to toggle enable/disable... and as far as I see is not implemented.
> Any idea how can I do it?

I will have a look
cheers
Alain

> Thanks,
> Esteban

Re: MorpgTreeMorph enable/disable?

Stéphane Ducasse
thank alain.

Stef

On Oct 15, 2013, at 8:14 PM, plantec <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Esteban,
>
> Le 15 oct. 2013 à 18:30, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm working with MorphTreeMorph and I need to toggle enable/disable... and as far as I see is not implemented.
>> Any idea how can I do it?
>
> I will have a look
> cheers
> Alain
>

>> Thanks,
>> Esteban

Re: MorpgTreeMorph enable/disable?

Alain Plantec-3
done.
a slice is in inbox
Cheers
Alain

On 15 oct. 2013, at 20:14, plantec <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Esteban,
>
> Le 15 oct. 2013 à 18:30, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm working with MorphTreeMorph and I need to toggle enable/disable... and as far as I see is not implemented.
>> Any idea how can I do it?
>
> I will have a look
> cheers
> Alain
>

>> Thanks,
>> Esteban

Re: MorpgTreeMorph enable/disable?

EstebanLM
cool!
thank you very much :)

On Oct 16, 2013, at 5:41 PM, Alain Plantec <[hidden email]> wrote:

> done.
> a slice is in inbox
> Cheers
> Alain
>
> On 15 oct. 2013, at 20:14, plantec <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Esteban,
>>
>> Le 15 oct. 2013 à 18:30, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm working with MorphTreeMorph and I need to toggle enable/disable... and as far as I see is not implemented.
>>> Any idea how can I do it?
>>
>> I will have a look
>> cheers
>> Alain
>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Esteban

Re: MorpgTreeMorph enable/disable?

Thanks Alain!!!!
Esteban is enhancing Nautilus with some nice features and KILLING PackageInfo

Stef