Morph Code problem

shawon58
i am new in morph code. so i try this code "Color orange asMorph openInWorld"
. in my screen it shows a line but i cant able to close that. screen shot
added below. thanks
<http://forum.world.st/file/t372453/Capture.png>

Re: Morph Code problem

K K Subbu
On 22/03/20 11:20 AM, shawon58 wrote:
> i am new in morph code. so i try this code "Color orange asMorph openInWorld"
> . in my screen it shows a line but i cant able to close that. screen shot
> added below. thanks
> <http://forum.world.st/file/t372453/Capture.png>

What you are seeing is a StringMorph containing the name of the color.
Inspect just "Color orange asMorph" part to see it.

You can bring up a halo morph with Shift-Alt-click on it and then press
'x' to delete it. If you find getting this halo difficult, imagine a box
around the morph. Click somewhere outside, press shift and drag around
it. You will now see a halo of buttons around it.

If you are trying to build a Morph with that color, try:

  Morph new color: (Color orange); openInHand

HTH .. Subbu

Re: Morph Code problem

shawon58
thanks after seeing ur solution i can able to delete .