Morph added to World event

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Is there any notification (event/Announcement/etc) when a Morph is opened in the World?

Thanks.
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Morph added to World event

Igor Stasenko
On 2 December 2011 05:06, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there any notification (event/Announcement/etc) when a Morph is opened in
> the World?

to my knowledge, no.
why do you need that?

> Thanks.
> Sean

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: Morph added to World event

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Igor Stasenko wrote
to my knowledge, no.
why do you need that?
Thanks. I'm writing an acceptance test for my app. At some point, it's supposed to show a context menu, so I'm doing "World submorphs detect: [ :m | m isKindOf: MenuMorph ]", but it occurred to me that there may be some notification...

Sean
Cheers,
Sean