Morph's #flags instVar

Bernat Romagosa
Hi list,

In order to get Scat to be able to import Scratch projects, we'd need to add the 'flags' instVar to Morph, but whenever we try an error is triggered. Is there a reason for this behaviour? How can we get to add this variable?

Thanks!

Bernat Romagosa

Re: Morph's #flags instVar

Bernat Romagosa
Hi list,

Just for the record, after months of struggling and using alternative ugly, temporary solutions, we came up with a way to add this instance variable to Morph programmatically without getting any error:

[ ClassBuilder beSilent: true.
  Morph addInstVarNamed: 'flags'.
  ClassBuilder beSilent: false ] fork.

SystemWindow allInstancesDo: [:each | each delete]

Cheers,

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Morph's #flags instVar

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
After evaluating this code in a workspace in 1.4, when I try to bring up a Browser, I get an error "lookup class is not in my inheritance chain" and a frozen image that does not respond to user interrupt
Cheers,
Sean