Morphic 3 defensive disclosure

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Folks,

Big news! The first defensive disclosure about Morphic 3 has been
accepted and published at
http://www.defensivepublications.org/publications/prefiltering-antialiasing-for-general-vector-graphics
and http://ip.com/IPCOM/000232657 .

This paves the way for releasing all the code, as no one will be able to
patent it.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: Morphic 3 defensive disclosure

garduino
Congrats!

2013/12/3 Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]>
Hi Folks,

Big news! The first defensive disclosure about Morphic 3 has been accepted and published at http://www.defensivepublications.org/publications/prefiltering-antialiasing-for-general-vector-graphics and http://ip.com/IPCOM/000232657 .

This paves the way for releasing all the code, as no one will be able to patent it.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: Morphic 3 defensive disclosure

Casey Ransberger-2
Congratulations Juan! I imagine it must feel really good to be able to get this out there.

Casey