Morphic GUI Builder does not install

Rob Vens-2
Using a virgin Squeak image, I am attempting to load the repository from Hasso Platner but it fails to load in 4.1 and 4.2 with a walkback:

   Version #stable is not defined in ConfigurationOfDesigner

Anybody working with this framework who can help me out?

Re: Morphic GUI Builder does not install

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Sat, 5 Feb 2011, Rob Vens wrote:

> Using a virgin Squeak image, I am attempting to load the repository from
> Hasso Platner but it fails to load in 4.1 and 4.2 with a walkback:
>
>   Version #stable is not defined in ConfigurationOfDesigner
>
> Anybody working with this framework who can help me out?

The configuration requires a newer version of Metacello than the one
installed by ConfigurationOfMetacello. As a workaround, you can use the
following to load Designer:

ConfigurationOfDesigner project latestVersion load

Levente

Re: Morphic GUI Builder does not install

marcel.taeumel (old)
I just fixed that.

ConfigurationOfDesigner load.

-or-

ConfigurationOfDesigner loadDevelopment.

work again.

Bye,
Marcel