MorphicDoc?

Nicolai Hess-3-2
Anyone knows what is MorphicDoc (Kilon?)
I loaded the stable configuration in Pharo 5.0, but I can not find any content.

(missing dependencies / packagese maybe ? )

Re: MorphicDoc?

kilon.alios
Yeah my bad it would suppose to be a documentation project for Morphic. There should be some content though. But since we move to Bloc I will delete it.