MorphicExtrasSorting FIrst pass done

1 message Options

MorphicExtrasSorting FIrst pass done

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/MorphicExtrasSorting

I started to go over the MorphicExtras package located in
PharoMorphicExtras repository and checked the demos morphs. I fixed
some of them, checked the commentsto make sure that we can open them.

I put in a separate package (SoundMorphicUserInterface in PharoSound)
the User interface for Sound tools.
May be some morphi could be put in another place (like graphMorph or
simpleSliderMorph) but for now this is like that.

I also created a package (MorphExamplesAndDemos) in which I put the
result of my current cleaning.
This package should be loaded in Pharo. I created a separate package
for LED (this nice Morphic little application)

So I would like to get some people to get a bit the four packages
        - Sound
        - SoundMorphicUserInterface
        - LED
        - MorphExamplesAndDemos

I would like to see these packages in pharo. This is particularly
important for pharo by example.

Here is the list of the one I think could be interesting for the next
batches
ArchiveViewer? to be put in MorphicApplication?
SimpleSwicthMorph? to be put in Moprh-Widgets
may be we should move SimplerSliderMorph? from soundUI to MoprhWidget?

Less sure
EventRecorderMorph?
FlexMorph? (not clear how to get it working)
ZoomMorph?
TranscritionMorph?
FatBitsPaint?
SketchEditor?
LassoPatchMorph? (interacting with PasteUpMorph? so watchout)
GrabPacthMorph? (interacting with PasteUpMorph? so watchout)

It would be nice to recover the postcriptCanvas and friends

Seems Broken
ScreeningMorph?

Not Worth the effort so far
BasicButton?
BorderedStringMorph?
DropDwonChoiceMorph?
GradientFillMorph?
UpdatengBoolenaSTringMorph
UpdatingStringMoprhWithArgument?
UpdatingTextMorph?
TinyPaint? (subclass of sketcheditorMorph)
TickIndicatorMorph?
PaintInvokingMorph?
MouseActionIndicatorMorph?