MorphoPhysics for both Pharo and Squeak

HwaJong Oh
Compatibility fix made on MorphoPhysics. It can now be loaded on both Squeak and Pharo. Before this fix, it was only for Squeak only.

Here is the installation instruction.

1. install LazyRabbit :  http://www.squeaksource.com/LazyRabbit.html
2. install MorphoPhysics :  http://www.squeaksource.com/MorphoPhysics.html
   (no need to load MorphoPhysicsEtoyPlugin , MorphoPhysicsSeasidePlugin. MorphoPhysics is good enough)
3. open a workspace, and follow the example method MindMapMP class >> esug2010PresentationExample

Sorry for not using Metacello. I will learn to use it later.

-HwaJong Oh-

Re: MorphoPhysics for both Pharo and Squeak

Igor Stasenko
On 28 September 2010 16:15, HwaJong Oh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Compatibility fix made on MorphoPhysics. It can now be loaded on both Squeak
> and Pharo. Before this fix, it was only for Squeak only.
>
> Here is the installation instruction.
>
> 1. install LazyRabbit :  http://www.squeaksource.com/LazyRabbit.html
> 2. install MorphoPhysics :  http://www.squeaksource.com/MorphoPhysics.html
>   (no need to load MorphoPhysicsEtoyPlugin , MorphoPhysicsSeasidePlugin.
> MorphoPhysics is good enough)
> 3. open a workspace, and follow the example method MindMapMP class >>
> esug2010PresentationExample

I think your project would be a good addition to FunSqueak image.
Edgar?

> Sorry for not using Metacello. I will learn to use it later.
>
> -HwaJong Oh-

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.