Morpic Input class broken?

Guido Stepken
Hi!

When i open up Classbrowser, Method finder ..... type in e.g. "as" ...
then mark "as" with mouse and then type the Backspace button on my
keyboard ...  i get an Error ... This phenomenon appeared first in 1.1
alpha, now even in 1.0 (newest version, all updates installed)

By the way ... that completion window, that's popping up ... why must
that be removable across the whole screen?

tnx, keep up the good work!

regards, Guido

Re: Morpic Input class broken?

Henrik Sperre Johansen
This was fixed by another user observing the error, and submitted to the OCompletion developer, I believe.
See this thread: http://n2.nabble.com/Issue-1554-td4131078.html#a4131078 from... yesterday.