Most useful Amber pages of the wiki?

1 message Options

Most useful Amber pages of the wiki?

sebastianconcept
What are the most useful pages of the wiki for you?  (yes, I'm asking to each of you)

I'm currently reviewing the Amber docs site and we might put there the most popular wiki pages.

Github wiki is okay to quickly publish and prototype explaining how to do something, but the docs can be our curated recommendations explained in a way that works.

By the way, help on this is very welcomed, my next commit includes a readme in the amber-documentation repo that has instructions on how to contribute with those docs.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts and receive your how-tos