Most wanted programming language:

Torsten Bergmann
Sean P. DeNigri wrote:
>Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. It's important to think about the wider world, but the
>tiobe index is rubbish.

yes, see http://astares.blogspot.com/2006/07/stupid-metrics.html

Bye
T.

Re: Most wanted programming language:

ramiro.diaz.trepat
For some healty banter, I used to say that all "good programmers" have to master at least one really unpopular language. Be it Smalltalk, Haskell, Erlang, Scala, Self, [your choice here]

>Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. It's important to think about the wider world, but the
>tiobe index is rubbish.

yes, see http://astares.blogspot.com/2006/07/stupid-metrics.html

Bye
T.

Re: Most wanted programming language:

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Exactly! I wrote a short blog post to vent: http://seandenigris.com/blog/?p=911
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Most wanted programming language:

Stéphane Ducasse
 fun :)

>> yes, see http://astares.blogspot.com/2006/07/stupid-metrics.html
>>

> Exactly! I wrote a short blog post to vent:
> http://seandenigris.com/blog/?p=911

Re: Most wanted programming language:

Guido Stepken

This here is real fun:

http://www.reactos.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=82781

I really love PVS - Studio, cause it documents, that its - by principle - *impossible* to write reliable software in certain programming languages. :-)

Have fun!

Guido Stepken

 fun :)