Mouse down events are being processed twice

Mouse down events are being processed twice

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
This was the reason for the scrollbars scrolling two rows/pages at a time. I merged that issue into the one below. If someone will review the fix (only one line changed), it is ready for 1.4 (all relevant tests pass - two unrelated failures) and 2.0...

Issue 6083: Mouse down events are being processed twice

Fixes in inbox:
  - for 1.4: SLICE-Issue-6083-Mouse-down-events-are-being-processed-twice-SeanDeNigris.1
  - for 2.0: SLICE-Issue-6083-Mouse-down-events-are-being-processed-twice-SeanDeNigris.2

* Fix Morph>>#handleMouseDown: to have #mouseDown:fromMorph: called only once, via #mouseDown:
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Mouse down events are being processed twice

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks sean

On Jun 18, 2012, at 4:37 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> This was the reason for the scrollbars scrolling two rows/pages at a time. I
> merged that issue into the one below. If someone will review the fix (only
> one line changed), it is ready for 1.4 (all relevant tests pass - two
> unrelated failures) and 2.0...
>
> Issue 6083: Mouse down events are being processed twice
>
> Fixes in inbox:
>  - for 1.4:
> SLICE-Issue-6083-Mouse-down-events-are-being-processed-twice-SeanDeNigris.1
>  - for 2.0:
> SLICE-Issue-6083-Mouse-down-events-are-being-processed-twice-SeanDeNigris.2
>
> * Fix Morph>>#handleMouseDown: to have #mouseDown:fromMorph: called only
> once, via #mouseDown:

Re: Mouse down events are being processed twice

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Thanks for all the effort, Sean, it is really nice to see you contributing so much lately.

Sven

On 18 Jun 2012, at 16:37, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> This was the reason for the scrollbars scrolling two rows/pages at a time. I
> merged that issue into the one below. If someone will review the fix (only
> one line changed), it is ready for 1.4 (all relevant tests pass - two
> unrelated failures) and 2.0...
>
> Issue 6083: Mouse down events are being processed twice
>
> Fixes in inbox:
>  - for 1.4:
> SLICE-Issue-6083-Mouse-down-events-are-being-processed-twice-SeanDeNigris.1
>  - for 2.0:
> SLICE-Issue-6083-Mouse-down-events-are-being-processed-twice-SeanDeNigris.2
>
> * Fix Morph>>#handleMouseDown: to have #mouseDown:fromMorph: called only
> once, via #mouseDown:

Re: Mouse down events are being processed twice

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote
Thanks for all the effort, Sean, it is really nice to see you contributing so much lately.
It's our Pharo :) And, it's usually easier to fix the bug than to suffer from it ;-)

Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Mouse down events are being processed twice

Stéphane Ducasse
:)