Mouse wheel support for 75 on macx86?

stéphane ducasse-2
Hi guys

is there a way to get moose wheel support on VW75?

I cannot tell you how much it is cool to have menu that are
selectable and displayed at the rigth position.... Thanks for the macx86

I got some problem with the menu fonts when they get bold thye get
blurry

Re: Mouse wheel support for 75 on macx86?

Roger Whitney
Stef,
        I also have the blurry text in menus. However it seems to occur only
when I use OSF Motif look. With that look all the menu text gets
blurry. It also the only look that I know how to change the font
sizes for the menus in the existing windows. What look are you using?

On Apr 28, 2007, at 6:42 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> is there a way to get moose wheel support on VW75?
>
> I cannot tell you how much it is cool to have menu that are
> selectable and displayed at the rigth position.... Thanks for the
> macx86
>
> I got some problem with the menu fonts when they get bold thye get
> blurry
> Stef

----
Roger Whitney              Department of Computer Science
[hidden email]        San Diego State University
http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/   San Diego, CA 92182-7720
(619) 583-1978
(619) 594-3535 (office)
(619) 594-6746 (fax)

Re: Mouse wheel support for 75 on macx86?

stéphane ducasse-2
Indeed I did not noticed that I was in OSF so I will change. The
mouse wheel is working
somehow :)

We got also a lot of crash (I have to ask my colleagues to report them).

Stef
On 29 avr. 07, at 19:35, Roger Whitney wrote:

> Stef,
> I also have the blurry text in menus. However it seems to occur
> only when I use OSF Motif look. With that look all the menu text
> gets blurry. It also the only look that I know how to change the
> font sizes for the menus in the existing windows. What look are you
> using?
>
> On Apr 28, 2007, at 6:42 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> is there a way to get moose wheel support on VW75?
>>
>> I cannot tell you how much it is cool to have menu that are
>> selectable and displayed at the rigth position.... Thanks for the
>> macx86
>>
>> I got some problem with the menu fonts when they get bold thye get
>> blurry
>> Stef
>>

> ----
> Roger Whitney              Department of Computer Science
> [hidden email]        San Diego State University
> http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/   San Diego, CA 92182-7720
> (619) 583-1978
> (619) 594-3535 (office)
> (619) 594-6746 (fax)

Re: Mouse wheel support for 75 on macx86?

Roger Whitney
Stef,
        I am using the PC version of the VM. I had only one crash. It came
at a time when I was too busy to deal with it. I have also had the
temporarily freeze on me for no apparent reason. I can reliable
repeat the problem yet.

----
Roger Whitney              Department of Computer Science
[hidden email]        San Diego State University
http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/   San Diego, CA 92182-7720
(619) 583-1978
(619) 594-3535 (office)
(619) 594-6746 (fax)

Re: Mouse wheel support for 75 on macx86?

Coen De Roover
Unfortunately, while the menus aren't blurry under the "MacOS X Aqua"
look, ExtraEmphases relied upon by the RBCodeHighlighting parcel
messes up its emphases (squiggly lines continue beyond the boundaries
of a word etc..). It works fine under the "OSF Motif" look though. So
for now it's either messed up syntax coloring or messed up menus :)