Move ArbitraryFloatPrecision package to SmalltalkHub

Move ArbitraryFloatPrecision package to SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
Hi all,

I copy the ArbitraryPrecisionFloat package from Nicolas from
SqueakSource to SmalltalkHub.
Nicolas is it ok for you ?

I add the following feature:
https://github.com/SergeStinckwich/SciSmalltalk/issues/22
and push a new version on Smalltalkhub

At the moment, the configuration still use the version from
SqueakSource and I will update the configuration later.

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Re: Move ArbitraryFloatPrecision package to SmalltalkHub

Nicolas Cellier
OK for me.
You once spoke of prefixing package name with Math- or Math.
Do you still think it is necessary? I find the name quite long and explicit already...

Nicolas

Hi all,

I copy the ArbitraryPrecisionFloat package from Nicolas from
SqueakSource to SmalltalkHub.
Nicolas is it ok for you ?

I add the following feature:
https://github.com/SergeStinckwich/SciSmalltalk/issues/22
and push a new version on Smalltalkhub

At the moment, the configuration still use the version from
SqueakSource and I will update the configuration later.

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Move ArbitraryFloatPrecision package to SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Nicolas Cellier
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> OK for me.
> You once spoke of prefixing package name with Math- or Math.
> Do you still think it is necessary? I find the name quite long and explicit
> already...

Thank you Nicolas. Maybe we can change the name later.

Regards,

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Move ArbitraryFloatPrecision package to SmalltalkHub

SergeStinckwich
I have to add ExtendedParserNumber in the SciSmalltalk repository also.

I push a 0.28 version of SciSmalltalk with 632 green tests.

Regards,