Move image

robert

Hi,

when I create a new image using the launcher then the image will be created at the following location (C:\Users\robert\Documents\Pharo\images\Pharo 8.0 - 64bit (stable)).

Is there a way to define a different location when creating an image (or afterwards)?

Best regards

Robert

Re: Move image

robert

Hi,

I found the settings on how to change the file system folder. Kind of.

In the settings browser|Pharo Launcher I can change the location. However now ALL of my images are put into that specific folder.

However I want to push ONE specific image into ONE specific folder.

How do I do this?

Thx

Ciao robertj

when I create a new image using the launcher then the image will be created at the following location (C:\Users\robert\Documents\Pharo\images\Pharo 8.0 - 64bit (stable)).

Is there a way to define a different location when creating an image (or afterwards)?

Best regards

Robert

Re: Move image

robert

OK,

„solved“ then next step. When I have started a Image (from a VM) I can save that Image via “Pharo|Sace As” anywhere I want.

Then I quit the image. Afterwards I switch back to the Launcher to “Launch Image From Filesystem”.

However I am greeted with the following error message “#selectedLaunchConfiguration was sent to nil"

Can anybody help?

Thx

Ciao robertj

Re: Move image

tbrunz
Hi Robert,

The "#selectedLaunchConfiguration was sent to nil" sounds like an error in
Pharo Launcher version 2.0 that several people have seen.

It's corrected by updating Pharo Launcher to version 2.2.  You can get it at
https://pharo.org/ ; it's not necessary to uninstall 2.0 first, just install
2.2.

-Ted