Move methods to other class in P7/Calypso

Move methods to other class in P7/Calypso

Esteban A. Maringolo
What the canonical way of moving a set of methods from one class to another?

I couldn't find it in the contextual menu or in the refactorings.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: Move methods to other class in P7/Calypso

Denis Kudriashov
Hi.

Use Drag&Drop for this.
And create issue to add this operation into context menu if needed.