Movies from ESUG 2009... gotta move them

Movies from ESUG 2009... gotta move them

Göran Krampe
Hi folks!

As you may recall I hosted, through MSC, mp4 versions of the movies
taped at ESUG in Brest last year:

http://mimer.msc.se/esug/

Since I am now leaving MSC (my last day today), best would be to find a
new home for these files. I have not yet talked with squeak.org for
hosting on that box, which is an option. This is after all "ESUG stuff"! :)

So, do you have a place to put them? It's about... 2.5 Gb.

regards, Göran

Re: Movies from ESUG 2009... gotta move them

Marcus Denker-4

On Apr 30, 2010, at 9:37 AM, Göran Krampe wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> As you may recall I hosted, through MSC, mp4 versions of the movies taped at ESUG in Brest last year:
>
> http://mimer.msc.se/esug/
>
> Since I am now leaving MSC (my last day today), best would be to find a new home for these files. I have not yet talked with squeak.org for hosting on that box, which is an option. This is after all "ESUG stuff"! :)
>
> So, do you have a place to put them? It's about... 2.5 Gb.

I will download them... we have not yet a place for hosting huge things, but very soon this will be available.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.