Moving MooseQeuryResult out of FAMIX-Core

Moving MooseQeuryResult out of FAMIX-Core

Stéphane Ducasse
it would be better to move MooseQueryResult out of FAMIX-Core
we could move them to FAMIX-Implementation or something like that.

Re: Moving MooseQeuryResult out of FAMIX-Core

Tudor Girba-2
You cannot move it because it is used by FAMIX-Core. It is used by the Chef queries.

The reason why Chef is placed in FAMIX-Core is that Chef is built using Traits, and Pharo does not let us package Traits in another package. So, we took the decision that until we have this mechanism to place it in FAMIX-Core.

The other solution would have been to introduce some FAMIX-Util or so, but that would not improve the situation much.

Doru

On 13 Nov 2011, at 23:18, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> it would be better to move MooseQueryResult out of FAMIX-Core
> we could move them to FAMIX-Implementation or something like that.
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."