Moving back and forth from 64 to 32 bit images - possible?

1 message Options

Moving back and forth from 64 to 32 bit images - possible?

tblanchard
What is the story on moving back and forth on 32 and 64 bit images?  I'd like to develop apps for my Raspberry Pi on my Mac - both will use native libraries but the Mac is full of 64 bit system libraries and the Pi is full of 32 bit libraries and I don't want to have to run around building 32 bit copies of the libraries I already have on my Mac.

Is this possible to achieve?