Moving forward

Göran Krampe
Hi Chris and the rest!

Just wanted to report that the demo we held last friday of our "Q2"
software prototype was a success and that we are moving forward with the
project. As it looks now we are working with a milestone each month into
july.

Magma works great so far, I will be starting to report on our
experiences later on.

regards, Göran

Re: Moving forward

Cees De Groot
Congrats!

> Just wanted to report that the demo we held last friday of our "Q2"
> software prototype was a success and that we are moving forward with the
> project. As it looks now we are working with a milestone each month into
> july.

Re: Moving forward

Chris Muller
Glad to hear it Göran.  Way to go, keep up the good
work, let me know if I can help.

 - Chris