Moving window does not update overlapped window

1 message Options

Moving window does not update overlapped window

Josef Springer
Hello everybody,

Using: VisualWorks 7.7.1, 7.8.1 and 7.9, Windows-Vista

When moving a window an overlapped window is not updated. I have switched the OS-setting "Fensterfarbe und Darstellung - Effekte - Fensterinhalte beim Ziehen anzeigen" on, but no update is done for the underlying/overlapped window.

Does anybody know, what to do ? I may have readed a time ago, but i can not remember.
Signature

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,
Josef Springer
(Geschäftsleitung/Management)