Multi column list in Polymorph

Jeff Gray
Anyone done a multi column list using polymorph? Do you have example code?

Re: Multi column list in Polymorph

Stéphane Ducasse
you can have a look at TreeMorphTreeMorph
the setting is an example for use (limit) use of treeMorph to act as a multicolumn

On Jun 4, 2011, at 10:26 AM, Jeff Gray wrote:

> Anyone done a multi column list using polymorph? Do you have example code?

Re: Multi column list in Polymorph

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
MorphTreeMorph is long enough ;)

Or there is PluggableMultiColumnListMorph, but I never used it.

Have fun :)

Ben