MultiSelect control using scriptaculous not working

MultiSelect control using scriptaculous not working

Jaya L
Hi,

In pharo2.0 multiselect control using Scriptaculous is not working that is not showing multiple values which are selected in the multiselect control. I have loaded the same project mczs in latest pharo4.0 environment, even here it is not working.

Please provide me your valuable suggestions on this.

Thanks,

Jayalakshmi L

Re: MultiSelect control using scriptaculous not working

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Jaya,

The best thing to do would be to stop using Scriptaculous altogether and instead start using jQuery.  And switch completely, don't mix them.

What version of Seaside are you using?  If its not the latest stable (3.1.4.1 I think right now) is there a reason you cannot upgrade to the latest stable version?

If you cannot upgrade and cannot switch to jQuery then please post a runnable code sample that exhibits the problem and error stack and hopefully it will be easy to diagnose the problem.  Also post any errors you see in Chrome's dev tools console when trying to run the code that doesn't work.

also -  just FYI - this is more of a question/topic for the regular Seaside list (http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html) than this list which is primarily for developing Seaside rather than using Seaside

Good luck

Paul

Jaya L wrote