MultiSelection in WATree and in WASelection

MultiSelection in WATree and in WASelection

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Ciao, all

i work with VisualWorks 7.4 and SeaSide framework.

I'm interest to intercept multi item selection from WATree component.

Now only the last  item selection is return from this component.

The shift and ctrl coomand is not management.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dario Trussardi Romano

Re: MultiSelection in WATree and in WASelection

Lukas Renggli
> i work with VisualWorks 7.4 and SeaSide framework.
>
> I'm interest to intercept multi item selection from WATree component.
>
> Now only the last  item selection is return from this component.
>
> The shift and ctrl coomand is not management.

You probably need to subclass these components and implement
multi-selection by yourself, it is not supported by the current
implementations.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli