Multiple Annotations in Java

Junker Matthias
Hey,

i have a problem with Moose and Java AnnotationInstances. The problem occurs when using inFusion and also VerveineJ. When I have a class with an instance variable with two Annotations:

    @Annotation1()
    @Annotation2()
    private Object foo;

In Moose when I check this Attribute for AttributeInstances in the Moose Panel I only get the second AnnotationInstance (Annotation2).

I can build a small example if needed.

Any idea?

Cheers
Matt

Re: Multiple Annotations in Java

Nicolas Anquetil
I just checked, in the test code of VerveineJ (test_src/ad_hoc/ReadClient.java) there is an attribute with two annotations:
    @Override
    @Deprecated
    private String num;

And I can see both AnnotationInstance in Moose (4.4).

(note: the VerveineJTest_AdHoc class leaves the output.mse file after it ran)

Could you provide an example?

nicolas

Re: Multiple Annotations in Java

Junker Matthias
I tried with 4.4 and it works there. I think I was using an image from the latest-dev build. So it might be broken there. How can I find out which version of Moose I use?

Cheers
Matt

Re: Multiple Annotations in Java

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Matt,

Unfortunately, you cannot know the Moose build version :(, but you can simply send the MSE file and we check it and possibly write a test to see if it is like that.

Cheers,
Doru

On 31 May 2011, at 16:01, Junker Matthias wrote:

> I tried with 4.4 and it works there. I think I was using an image from the latest-dev build. So it might be broken there. How can I find out which version of Moose I use?
>
> Cheers
> Matt

www.tudorgirba.com

"Value is always contextual."