Multiple language web application

Oleg Richards
Hello Guys!

Do you have any recommendations of how to make multilingual applications in pharo?
I will use seaside as frontend, but i would like to know any ways to translate static strings to different languages. Is there some possibility to mark strings with some symbol like _"String to translate". And then use morphic application which will collect all such marked strings and allows me to input translations to them?

Thank you.

Oleg

Re: Multiple language web application

Hilaire Fernandes
We should open a section in the Pharo CollaborActive book to document the Gettext package.