Musical notation educational game

1 message Options

Musical notation educational game

Bernat Romagosa
Since I see people are submitting their success stories every now and then, I'd like to share a game I coded a while ago for a music teacher.

The text is all in Catalan, but I guess you won't have problems discovering what the buttons mean.

It still needs some work in the graphic part, I especially need to make the design responsive:

Cheers!

Bernat.

--
Bernat Romagosa.