Mustache templates listed the in Mustache site

Mustache templates listed the in Mustache site

Esteban A. Maringolo
Some months ago I sent a pull request [1] to add Smalltalk/Pharo to the list of supported languages in Mustache home page <http://mustache.github.io/>.

Took some time but now it is in the front page.

Thank you Norbert Hartl for this useful library.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: Mustache templates listed the in Mustache site

stepharo
superb :)

Le 26/9/16 à 16:28, Esteban A. Maringolo a écrit :

> Some months ago I sent a pull request [1] to add Smalltalk/Pharo to
> the list of supported languages in Mustache home page
> <http://mustache.github.io/>.
>
> Took some time but now it is in the front page.
>
> Thank you Norbert Hartl for this useful library.
>
> Regards!
>
> Esteban A. Maringolo
>
> [1] https://github.com/mustache/mustache.github.com/pull/77

Re: Mustache templates listed the in Mustache site

Ben Coman
Cool!  We should do more of that.  Part of building exposure.

Is it known to work on more than "pharo smalltalk 2.0" ? Perhaps an
"Update" can be inserted on the page.

cheers -ben