Mustache

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Norbert,

http://mustache.github.io/ does not mention the port for Pharo Smalltalk.

Maybe you should contact them to add a link to
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~NorbertHartl/Mustache.

Such links can help getting more visibility.

Thx
T.

Re: Mustache

NorbertHartl
I tried that already. But as with most hipster projects nobody feels responsible anymore. I contacted the original author but I he has nothing to do anymore with it. I tried to track it down (because besides a cool ascii art picture there is no contact data on the site) und even found I guy I know from berlin but he didn’t respond. So I decided I have better things to do then to run after people which don’t care about their project…

Norbert

Am 20.05.2014 um 15:06 schrieb Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Norbert,
>
> http://mustache.github.io/ does not mention the port for Pharo Smalltalk.
>
> Maybe you should contact them to add a link to
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~NorbertHartl/Mustache.
>
> Such links can help getting more visibility.
>
> Thx
> T.

Re: Mustache

Paul DeBruicker
Well if you get a few minutes and feel like doing something send a pull request with the changes to their github pages site you'd like to see.  Makes it easy on them.

NorbertHartl wrote
I tried that already. But as with most hipster projects nobody feels responsible anymore. I contacted the original author but I he has nothing to do anymore with it. I tried to track it down (because besides a cool ascii art picture there is no contact data on the site) und even found I guy I know from berlin but he didn’t respond. So I decided I have better things to do then to run after people which don’t care about their project…

Norbert

Am 20.05.2014 um 15:06 schrieb Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Norbert,
>
> http://mustache.github.io/ does not mention the port for Pharo Smalltalk.
>
> Maybe you should contact them to add a link to
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~NorbertHartl/Mustache.
>
> Such links can help getting more visibility.
>
> Thx
> T.

Re: Mustache

Esteban A. Maringolo
Moustache is, supposedly, heavy used by Twitter itself.

Not with its JS version, but with its Java implementation.

So the project is not dead. Although it probably was created as a
hipster project in its beginning.

Esteban A. Maringolo