My birthday present for Squeak

Juan Vuletich (dc)
Hi Folks,

Today, I'm starting a new web page. I named it 'The Weekly Juan', and my
idea is to write a bit about something interesting (at least to me!)
each week. The first issue is, of course, Squeak birthday. Most of the
things I'll write about are Squeak related, but some are not.

 I've collected many things I published for Squeak previously, and some
I haven't published before. I'll keep adding Squeak stuff there.

It is at www.jvuletich.org . I'm currently uploading the content, so if
you see a broken link, please wait half an hour or so for the upload to
complete, and try again.

I hope you like it. Any comment is welcome.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: My birthday present for Squeak

onierstrasz

Hi Juan,

Looks good.

If you are going to write regularly, you should set up an RSS feed.

Cheers, Oscar

On Oct 14, 2006, at 18:58, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Today, I'm starting a new web page. I named it 'The Weekly Juan',
> and my idea is to write a bit about something interesting (at least
> to me!) each week. The first issue is, of course, Squeak birthday.
> Most of the things I'll write about are Squeak related, but some
> are not.
>
> I've collected many things I published for Squeak previously, and
> some I haven't published before. I'll keep adding Squeak stuff there.
>
> It is at www.jvuletich.org . I'm currently uploading the content,
> so if you see a broken link, please wait half an hour or so for the
> upload to complete, and try again.
>
> I hope you like it. Any comment is welcome.
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Re: My birthday present for Squeak

Serge Stinckwich-4
Oscar Nierstrasz a écrit :

> Hi Juan,
>
> Looks good.
>
> If you are going to write regularly, you should set up an RSS feed.

Yes, Oscar is right. Use a blog tool and an RSS feed.
We need more Squeak bloggers !

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##

Re: My birthday present for Squeak

Giovanni Corriga
Il giorno sab, 14/10/2006 alle 20.13 +0200, Oscar Nierstrasz ha scritto:
> Hi Juan,
>
> Looks good.
>
> If you are going to write regularly, you should set up an RSS feed.

Agreed. If you don't want to install a blog, you can use a service like
rsspect.com .

        Giovanni

Re: My birthday present for Squeak

Juan Vuletich (dc)
Hi Folks,

May be I'll do it some time, but not right now. Thanks anyway.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich