MySmalltalk?

Bernat Romagosa
Hi there,

I've just stumbled upon this: http://mysmalltalk.com/

I remember looking at a very primitive version of this a long while ago, but now it seems it got quite far.

So I started researching and I found out there's a blog about this Smalltalk implementation, but I couldn't find out who the author is.

I saw the sources are downloadable from within the environment, so I thought of course I'd find the author's name in the sources, but that's not the case either!

A whois request against the domain reveals Peter Fisk is the owner, and a second Google search reveals he also wrote Silver Smalltalk, which was an implementation of Smalltalk on top of Microsoft Silverlight.

Anyway, just wanted to share this, as this is also a Smalltalk implementation for the web :)

--
Bernat Romagosa.

Re: MySmalltalk?

Tariq
Here's the blog:

https://mysmalltalkblog.wordpress.com/

Re: MySmalltalk?

Tariq

I can no longer post a new topic to this newsgroup.
Any ideas?

Re: MySmalltalk?

Siemen Baader
Interesting. A pity there seems to be no community, so it is perhaps not very useful for any kind of production...

-- Siemen