NB additions

Torsten Bergmann
Pharo 2.0 has "NativeBoost-Core-EstebanLorenzano.116" which is in
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20 since NB is now in Pharo 2.0

The same version is not in the old squeaksource/NativeBoost repo
and also not in the new SmalltalkHub native boost project.

When having additions to NB where should I place them?

Re: NB additions

Igor Stasenko
On 25 March 2013 16:56, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Pharo 2.0 has "NativeBoost-Core-EstebanLorenzano.116" which is in
> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20 since NB is now in Pharo 2.0
>
> The same version is not in the old squeaksource/NativeBoost repo
> and also not in the new SmalltalkHub native boost project.
>
> When having additions to NB where should I place them?

All on smalltalkhub.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: NB additions

EstebanLM
this is a consequence on how we do the integration: by merging packages (to prevent ugly overrides)... so, each time I integrate a change, it creates a new monticello package, who is allocated on the Pharo20 repository.
It does not matters if the resulting package is equal to the original one (in fact, that what should happen most of the time)... but yes, version number and commiter name will change.

Esteban

On 25 March 2013 17:06, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> this is a consequence on how we do the integration: by merging packages (to prevent ugly overrides)... so, each time I integrate a change, it creates a new monticello package, who is allocated on the Pharo20 repository.
> It does not matters if the resulting package is equal to the original one (in fact, that what should happen most of the time)... but yes, version number and commiter name will change.
>
> Esteban
>

> On Mar 25, 2013, at 4:56 PM, "Torsten Bergmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Pharo 2.0 has "NativeBoost-Core-EstebanLorenzano.116" which is in
>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20 since NB is now in Pharo 2.0
>>
>> The same version is not in the old squeaksource/NativeBoost repo
>> and also not in the new SmalltalkHub native boost project.
>>
>> When having additions to NB where should I place them?

Sorry i was too short.
The official repository of NativeBoost moved to:

http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/NativeBoost

So, i expect all additions/contributions to come there. Then later
update(s) will come into image.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.