NBCairo

Fernando olivero-2
Hi, Javier  i've enhanced a bit the NBCairo bindings.

Made the examples work with FS and directly display on the Display,
without creating an ImageMorph, and also release the png's.
I've changed the protocol of NBCairo, and updated it to subclass
NBExternalLibrary, now present in NB.

I've attached the monticello packages, let me know what do you think.

Fernando
pd: almost have the pango bindings working, screenshots soon.

NBCairo-Examples-FernandoOlivero.3.mcz (4K) Download Attachment
NBCairo-Core-FernandoOlivero.4.mcz (8K) Download Attachment

Re: NBCairo

melkyades
Excelent! this is really good! I added you to the NBCairo admins, can
you copy them to squeaksource? (I have a really crappy internet
connection right now)

Cheers,
Javier

--
Lic. Javier Pimás
Ciudad de Buenos Aires

Re: NBCairo

Fernando olivero-2
Done, committed more enhancements and examples (from
http://cairographics.org/samples/).

I'm glad to take part of the "Form" liberation front!

Fernando

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Javier Pimás
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Excelent! this is really good! I added you to the NBCairo admins, can
> you copy them to squeaksource? (I have a really crappy internet
> connection right now)
>
> Cheers,
> Javier
>
> On 12/11/11, Fernando Olivero <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi, Javier  i've enhanced a bit the NBCairo bindings.
>>
>> Made the examples work with FS and directly display on the Display,
>> without creating an ImageMorph, and also release the png's.
>> I've changed the protocol of NBCairo, and updated it to subclass
>> NBExternalLibrary, now present in NB.
>>
>> I've attached the monticello packages, let me know what do you think.
>>
>> Fernando
>> pd: almost have the pango bindings working, screenshots soon.
>>

> --
> Lic. Javier Pimás
> Ciudad de Buenos Aires

gradients.png (241K) Download Attachment