NFC interface for credit cart payments

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Ciao,

i have seaside application display on workstation with NFC  ( Near Field Communication )  support.

I'm interested to integrate the Credit card payments with the costumer NFC device interface ( NFC Credit card, Smartphone with NFC ... )

Someone has experience in that sense?

Directions - suggestions?

Thanks,

Dario

Re: NFC interface for credit cart payments

Juan-2
Hi

Experience with NFC  ( Near Field Communication ), Yes, integrated or integration with seaside no.

best

 jmdc

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 4:36 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ciao,

i have seaside application display on workstation with NFC  ( Near Field Communication )  support.

I'm interested to integrate the Credit card payments with the costumer NFC device interface ( NFC Credit card, Smartphone with NFC ... )

Someone has experience in that sense?

Directions - suggestions?

Thanks,

Dario

Re: NFC interface for credit cart payments

Philippe Marschall
On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 6:36 PM, [hidden email]
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ciao,
>
> i have seaside application display on workstation with NFC  ( Near Field
> Communication )  support.
>
> I'm interested to integrate the Credit card payments with the costumer NFC
> device interface ( NFC Credit card, Smartphone with NFC ... )

AFAIK that would require an EMV kernel. Including full PCI DSS and
payment scheme certification. This is not a path I would go down
lightly.

Cheers
Philippe