[NLP Library] Name Suggestions for a Natural Language Processing library in Pharo

[NLP Library] Name Suggestions for a Natural Language Processing library in Pharo

nikhilpinnaparaju
Hi guys, my Google Summer of Code project is to build an NLP library for Pharo. Similar to the nice name of PolyMath (one with a wide range of knowledge), I'd love to get some suggestions for a name for the NLP library (a nice name is the first step to getting people interested in the work :D ). Thanks and advance.

Re: [NLP Library] Name Suggestions for a Natural Language Processing library in Pharo

Evan Donahue-2
Sounds great. I personally tend to be a fan of more normal sounding names, like "NLP" or "PharoNLP" lol. What's the best way to follow your progress? Very interested in an NLP toolkit. Would be happy to contribute.

Evan