NMTVCUSTOMDRAW does not return 'isChecked'

NMTVCUSTOMDRAW does not return 'isChecked'

FU Berlin-2
As I am going to work with TreeViews having style 'TVS_CHECKBOXES' in order
to get some kind of MultipleSelectionTreeView I realized that NMTVCUSTOMDRAW
does not return any value by #isChecked, although the Checkboxes has been
drawn and they can be clicked.
Any ideas,
Jon

Re: NMTVCUSTOMDRAW does not return 'isChecked'

Ian Bartholomew-18
Jon,

> As I am going to work with TreeViews having style 'TVS_CHECKBOXES' in
> order to get some kind of MultipleSelectionTreeView I realized that
> NMTVCUSTOMDRAW does not return any value by #isChecked, although the
> Checkboxes has been drawn and they can be clicked.

If you've got the newsgroup archive (or are happy visiting the Google
news archive) you might like to have a look at the thread started by
Smalltalkiano on 11/4/2002 (that's 11th April for those who read dates
backwards) with the subject "Tree Control".  One of the responses
includes a package created by Don Rylander which, from the look of it,
does what you want - although it does it without using the #isChecked
method.

I can also mail you the complete thread if you prefer.

--
Ian

"Ian Bartholomew" <[hidden email]> wrote in message news:<ltJba.12458$Vx2.955228@wards>...

> Jon,
>
> > As I am going to work with TreeViews having style 'TVS_CHECKBOXES' in
> > order to get some kind of MultipleSelectionTreeView I realized that
> > NMTVCUSTOMDRAW does not return any value by #isChecked, although the
> > Checkboxes has been drawn and they can be clicked.
>
> If you've got the newsgroup archive (or are happy visiting the Google
> news archive) you might like to have a look at the thread started by
> Smalltalkiano on 11/4/2002 (that's 11th April for those who read dates
> backwards) with the subject "Tree Control".  One of the responses
> includes a package created by Don Rylander which, from the look of it,
> does what you want - although it does it without using the #isChecked
> method.
>
> I can also mail you the complete thread if you prefer.

Ian,

Thanks a lot.
Your hint helps..finally.
I have learned more than about TreeViews.
Next time, I am going to tease you with printing problems, again.

Jon